• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned

AcridMeat

Banned
Pau and Kark are so dang cute. I miss them.
Is there or has there ever been a GAF dating thread? Not dating advice, as in like a dating site but in a thread

I'd imagine that would go so horribly
That would only be interesting if there was no interaction allowed in any other part of GAF.

Like a bachelor/ette reality show where the contestants can't post anywhere else or read any other thread.

Wow it'd be horrific. Let's make it happen.

That would only be interesting if there was no interaction allowed in any other part of GAF.

Like a bachelor/ette reality show where the contestants can't post anywhere else or read any other thread.

Pau took over Kark's account in the GAFia Discord once, it was pretty funny

Also I've started listening to a Bachelor podcast. Goddamnit Griffin McElroy.

you'd look great in a mountie uniform

You should see my in my blues

8x1cAwM.jpg

Misha

Banned
yeah me too :) I mean..just look at his taste in music.

I guess emu is romantic. Sorta a reverse thing since the romanticism comes from rejecting and breakups usually

Pau popped in a month ago and no one said anything to her so I guess she just left cause of that.

That sounds like a great trainwreck and hard to enforce

Jobbs

Banned
I'm comedically sensitive behind my ear

If someone touches there when I'm not super relaxed I make the same noise as that dog looks like it'd be making, just a dumb high pitched sqeak

EDIT: It's funny how the first 2 people to die in Alien are the 2 most famous male actors in it

spoilers bro

I'm comedically sensitive behind my ear

If someone touches there when I'm not super relaxed I make the same noise as that dog looks like it'd be making, just a dumb high pitched sqeak

EDIT: It's funny how the first 2 people to die in Alien are the 2 most famous male actors in it

I have this when someone pokes my sides between waist and hips. but not in a good way. I cri evrytiem

that's partly why this movie is awesome.

I have this when someone pokes my sides between waist and hips. but not in a good way. I cri evrytiem

that's partly why this movie is awesome.
Oh god the side squeeze is the wooorst

And I was going to say they probably weren't that famous at that point but I just checked and HDS had been in The Godfather 2. Also he's 89 which is slightly terrifying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom