• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Have you been blessed by his solo material?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iiDlU4rhlY

Yeah, actually. I've heard a decent bit of it, a few in particular which used to come up on my pandora constantly.

You can really tell what directions Brandon pushed and in what directions the other creatives in The Killers pushed by looking at how his sound changed when he went solo

I actually feel like the rest of the band was a good counterbalance to him and made for a more interesting overall balance, but I do like his solo stuff too

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Either my upstairs neighbors have an off balance washing machine or they enjoy having prolonged and rhythmically slow sex.
I sympathize with Dragonz now. This is driving me insane.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm playing Rise of the Tomb Raider and the detail and attractiveness of Lara is genuinely distracting. I can't think of another time a woman in a video game actually did anything for me

Miranda Cosgrove scared me because her mouth was so freakishly huge

stop

she's cute

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I'm playing Rise of the Tomb Raider and the detail and attractiveness of Lara is genuinely distracting. I can't think of another time a woman in a video game actually did anything for me

Wasn't the in game model based off her voice actress (Camilla Luddington) as well?

:: agrees ::

poURGhu.gif

Jobbs

Banned
Wasn't the in game model based off her voice actress (Camilla Luddington) as well?

They seem to have made Lara's face a bit like Camilla's, not sure about all the details though.

In any case, she's very life-like and detailed, and as such I find my eyes constantly being drawn to her instead of my surroundings making it hard to actually play the game at times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom