• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
We are the ice cream avalanche the quiz warned you about

Bow to your cookies and cream masters

still a lot of variety!

this is what people will be defined by now. "he's a chocolate? gurl you better stay away"

"yes I'm pretty shy, typical salted caramel hehe."

oh god I should go to bed.

Oh christ I hadn't even thought about what time it is there, isn't it like 4:20
YOOO
? I should also go to bed. Once Arcade Pit's done.

My room's super hot though so I'm not expecting to actually be able to sleep :/

pfft i'm special
two special scoops will rule the ice cream world together. it has been foretold in the ancient menu scrolls.
Oh christ I hadn't even thought about what time it is there, isn't it like 4:20
YOOO
? I should also go to bed. Once Arcade Pit's done.

My room's super hot though so I'm not expecting to actually be able to sleep :/

yeah I can't sleep either :/

Jobbs

Banned
Draw Trab - The Fridge Horror instead

I already did zombie trab

tzbb2.png

actual footage of the scrolls being written by the great Ancient One:

lol

AcridMeat

Banned
You got: Fudge brownie

Ooey, gooey, and just the right amount of naughty. You’re extremely decadent and love to experience life in the lap of luxury, and you don’t care who knows. You live your life to the fullest, never holding back. And you know what? People just can’t resist that.

I don't like chocolate ice cream as much as every other flavor. D: So I guess it is super accurate.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I forgot to play Overwatch wit gaffers!!! The beta ends tomorrow right? If so I guess that wont happen unless I get the game which wont happen anytime soon unless a miracle happens.

Misha

Banned
so far I've ONLY played d.va
Not a bad thing :p
Misha is the happiest Lucio player I know.
Are lucio players normally unhappy? :p
I forgot to play Overwatch wit gaffers!!! The beta ends tomorrow right? If so I guess that wont happen unless I get the game which wont happen anytime soon unless a miracle happens.

I played with acrid yesterday and today. Beta was extended to Tuesday morning iirc.

I sorta want to buy friends the game so we can play together but theres like 5 people or so who can't afford it Rn and 300$ is really expensive to just give away >_>

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I am this cat. I've never sat like a dude once

FoolhardyMarriedArmyworm-size_restricted.gif
The triangle thing is bad for your knees anyway. Probably.

Edit: Wow the other comics from this artist are absolutely terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom