• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
That's not how being a hussy works.
I'm also not a girl so I think we can bend the definition a bit.
Not a bad thing :p

Are lucio players normally unhappy? :p

I played with acrid yesterday and today. Beta was extended to Tuesday morning iirc.
No, but you're the happiest among the happy. :D

We''ve got a group of 5 again. So fun, I really wish the unlocks didn't reset.

FUME5

Getting it on Xbone to play with the crew and am giving serious consideration to buying it on PC to play with you lot.

FUME5

60$ for origin edition and 40$ for normal edition apparently

Ah, can only get the Origin edition digitally, have to buy physical for the limited edition...which JB HiFi doesn't stock, but at least the physical Origins edition is $10 cheaper than buying it digitally direct from Blizzard.

Of course.

Jobbs

Banned
my complaint with d.va seems to be that her main gun is too weak. I feel like the pistol when I'm in girl mode is stronger, which is a problem, at least stylistically if nothing else

I get that they have a short range, but even at point blank she is outdamaged by almost anyone

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I main Hanzo, Zarya and Pharah
77fc7c7d74.png

FUME5

May I remind you that Pharah is the only African (I guess half of Egypt is in Africa) woman in the game.

Guys.

The only one.

Also I'm staying in my sergeants house for a month starting in June and he was all "yeah just make it yours, move your shit in and everything" and I get a kifchen and my own washer and dryer and like three TV sets with a giant bean bag chair I'm so happy I could cry

AND A QUEEN SIZED BED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom