• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
my life is filled with cuteness, honestly.

today my nieces and mom and brother were over, and my brother and I have such a rapport with my two nieces -- he was like "okay, everyone, be quiet -- uncle matt has an announcement to make." and so everyone went along with it. and I was like "so.. I've been thinking about it a while, and just.. I've been feeling this for a while, but I think it's time to actually make the change.

I'm going to grow a tail."

and then we went around and it turned out everyone had an annoucement. McKenna announced she is going to marry a salt shaker.

Do you think of her as your girlbro or brofriend?

when I call her bro but it's said with kind of a cute hipster irony

my life is filled with cuteness, honestly.

today my nieces and mom and brother were over, and my brother and I have such a rapport with my two nieces -- he was like "okay, everyone, be quiet -- uncle matt has an announcement to make." and so everyone went along with it. and I was like "so.. I've been thinking about it a while, and just.. I've been feeling this for a while, but I think it's time to actually make the change.

I'm going to grow a tail."

and then we went around and it turned out everyone had an annoucement. McKenna announced she is going to marry a salt shaker.
d'aww

I have an announcement to make too. I'm going to live inside the fridge from now on.
goodbye warm world.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Mmmhhhh, a trab popsicle. There are many out there who would love to lick that one
Dude, this came off as mega creepy

Jobbs

Banned
^ lol

you guys are all so horny

I'm gonna go play a bit more overwatch. I played some earlier. I really like d.va, I love the concept of the mech and being able to get out of it and leave it as bomb. I noticed in most matches Hanzo seems to destroy everyone.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
^ lol

you guys are all so horny

I'm gonna go play a bit more overwatch. I played some earlier. I really like d.va, I love the concept of the mech and being able to get out of it and leave it as bomb. I noticed in most matches Hanzo seems to destroy everyone.

Hanzo can do easy kills if he charges the bow and headshots of course. His health is shit tho so its kinda makes up for his skills. Also his special is awesome as fuck.

Misha

Banned
I will stubbornly avoid a relationship, but romance is in my nature. *flashes off like Tuxedo mask, leaving a single rose*

I want a relationship that isn't necessarily described as one and doesn't have any real plans for the future but is stable for any foreseeable time period

this one tastes like beer and smoke, mommy!

better throw the whole box away
haha but not always! according to a buzzfeed quiz I'm strawberry flavored ice cream.
Cool, refreshing, and always a popular choice — that’s you. People love being around you for your sense of fun and lightheartedness, and you always know how to keep them entertained. Basically, you are the berry of the gods. Congrats!
COME AT ME
according to another quiz I'm a banana flavoured popsicle that's usually the last one in the box ;_;
if you're going to live inside the fridge, can you please find out what that weird humming sound is that it makes?

it's me. Im makin the noise

MutFox

Banned
Cigarettes?
I hate being near them.

Get a sharp pain my nose,
if the slightest amount of cigarette smoke is inhaled through my nostrils.
Glad they're less and less common in public now.

If I'm walking behind someone and they're smoking,
I have to power walk in front of them.
In order to not inhale their smoke trail.

marrec

Banned
I want a relationship that isn't necessarily described as one and doesn't have any real plans for the future but is stable for any foreseeable time period

As of rn that sounds like a pretty nice relationship tbh, still recovering from my last one

Jobbs

Banned
As of rn that sounds like a pretty nice relationship tbh, still recovering from my last one

tumblr_o3tj1wkiR41v1i0dlo1_500.gif

why would you go into the fridge to vibe? that's so weird bro

Clydefrog

haha but not always! according to a buzzfeed quiz I'm strawberry flavored ice cream.

COME AT ME
according to another quiz I'm a banana flavoured popsicle that's usually the last one in the box ;_;

can you stop! don't make me get the broom

i did the ice cream quiz and got mint chocolate chip. i actually have mint chocolate chip mochi ice cream in my freezer :D

There’s nothing quite as refreshing as a nice scoop of mint chocolate chip, and nothing quite as refreshing as spending an afternoon with you. You clear all of the muck and mire out of people’s lives, bringing a calm coolness back into their lives that can’t be understated. At the same time, you aren’t afraid to get real — like the chocolate chips, you can have a hard edge. But that’s why people love you.

FUME5

Huh, I thought it was the compressor or the condenser fan.

EDIT

I'm Dulce de leche?

You’ve got a sweet undercurrent, with flashes of decadence and richness. Like dulce de leche, you’ve got a bit of an exotic, international flair to you. Perhaps you’re a world traveler, or perhaps you simply pine for a life somewhere far, far away. What is sure is that you’ve got a strong personality that you aren’t afraid to put on display, and a sweetness that makes people love to be around you.

Xiao Hu

Jobbs

Banned
You're both wrong.

It's the little man that lives in every fridge who turns the light on and off that's making the noise.

khghgtkhfsgjfsjrajfa

YOU FUCKING STOLE MY THING

I always say shit like "there's two men inside the xbox, one turns the disc, the other looks at it" and stuff like that

DO NOT STEAL MY SHIT BRO

Xiao Hu

You got: Fudge brownie

Ooey, gooey, and just the right amount of naughty. You’re extremely decadent and love to experience life in the lap of luxury, and you don’t care who knows. You live your life to the fullest, never holding back. And you know what? People just can’t resist that.

AcridMeat

Banned
This thread is moving today damn.

I went outside today.

Now listening to a playlist full of Temple of the Dog, Screaming Trees, Alice in Chains, Mad Season, Soundgarden, Faith No More, Stone Temple Pilots, Velvet Revolver, QOTSA, and more. Hnnng.
someone explain this: I messaged this one dude I really liked and after a couple of days he clicked my profile but didn't respond. now literally several weeks after that he suddenly replies.
why?!
Late to this, but it could be a number of reasons. Main thing is to not get hung up on anything like that, meet up and see if you like each other. Anything leading up to it doesn't matter.

You got: Chocolate chip cookie dough

The best of so many worlds come together in you. You’ve got the biting wit of chocolate chip mixed together with the childlike innocence of cookie dough. You would think the two halves would be at odds with each other, but instead, their flavors — and your personality — meld perfectly. When your hard edge gives way to your softer side, that’s when people are seeing the true you.

Seems fair

Jobbs

Banned
nooo it didn't say naughty?

okay this quiz offers the ultimate representation of character. everyone take it!

honestly, I sound like a catch.

You got: Cookies and cream

A classic, and yet a study in contrasts. You have a soft, sweet, and comforting side to you mixed together with a crunchy, hard, unapologetic undertone. You’re not afraid to keep it real, but also know how to pull back when needed and let the velvety goodness of your personality take over. It’s truly the best of both worlds, which is why so many people love to be around you.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
You got: Cookies and cream
A classic, and yet a study in contrasts. You have a soft, sweet, and comforting side to you mixed together with a crunchy, hard, unapologetic undertone. You’re not afraid to keep it real, but also know how to pull back when needed and let the velvety goodness of your personality take over. It’s truly the best of both worlds, which is why so many people love to be around you.
Very accurate for an ice cream quiz

At least as accurate as this quiz will be. I believe the responses are overly flattering, but that fits with the ice cream happy time thing

Jobbs is now my rival

You got: Chocolate chip cookie dough

The best of so many worlds come together in you. You’ve got the biting wit of chocolate chip mixed together with the childlike innocence of cookie dough. You would think the two halves would be at odds with each other, but instead, their flavors — and your personality — meld perfectly. When your hard edge gives way to your softer side, that’s when people are seeing the true you.

I'll take it.

SolVanderlyn

Oh, shit. He's got a picture. We can't beat that!

Misha

Banned
You got: Vanilla

Boring? Hell, no — you’re a classic, a crowd-pleaser, a bastion of light in this dark and mysterious world. You might not be the most spontaneous or out of the box, but you know how to make people happy, and that makes everyone want to spend time with you. Be the vanilla. Love the vanilla. Own the vanilla.

Is this good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom