• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
people who like scallops... exhibit A:

IjAzPYt.jpg

that's how I love'em

did someone say tentacle hentai?

9BCGYudl.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I need friends to gift me steam games. (I have 4 playing my games with Steam Family Sharing)
What's your Steam ID?

Xiao Hu

in the ~30 minutes of sleep I got (fucking mosquitos) I think I dreamed that Xiao and kawaiigirl ended up together.
I fucking hope so. Otherwise I will make you personally liable.
阿呆 :D
因为除了你和我以外,在这里没有其他会念汉字的人

And dafuq does a'dai mean?

怎麼樣去他媽的自己
Now this is pure nonsense. Stop molesting google translate

No lies tbh.

Also, the Clexa kiss. Yaaaaasss. Too bad I can't really savor this considering I already know what happens to Lexa.

When it happened literally everyone exploded because no one saw it coming. It was amazing and it felt like the Red Wedding except it was awesome.

The nose boop they do makes me weak everytime tbh. It only gets gayer from here.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
I fucking hope so. Otherwise I will make you personally liable.

因为除了你和我以外,在这里没有其他会念汉字的人

And dafuq does a'dai mean?

Now this is pure nonsense. Stop molesting google translate

XD it's Japanese not Chinese

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
Perhaps you all should start using simplified characters... >.>

And fuck you, Sesuadra
what does that even mean

(m) Idiot, (m) Dummkopf, (m) Schwachkopf, (m) Narr, (m) Simpel, dumm, blöd, blödsinnig, einfältig, albern, stupide, töricht, unsinnig, lächerlich, (m) Idiot, (m) Dummkopf, (m) Schwachkopf, (m) Narr, (m) Simpel (eher im Kansai üblich)
Read ahou or aho :D my answer to your 笨蛋们!

Xiao Hu

I'm crying now. Thanks

How creepy is it finding joy in browsing her Instagram and listening to her cute voice over and over again?

GoT:
back from the dead jon is even hotter now. I could hardly maintain my panties tbh.

ARYA IS THE FUCKING BEST

btw I got a cool valar morghulis patch at the show yesterday. will probably put it on my leather jacket.

btw I got a cool valar morghulis patch at the show yesterday. will probably put it on my leather jacket.

I have so many patches that I need to put somewhere, probably my denim jacket

Best one is still probably an Agent Cooper one I found at Groezrock a couple of years ago. Can't remember what band it was for, I just know that I hadn't heard of them and also Agent Cooper is rad. I think they might've been a skramz band maybe? I dunno

man this payment issue is really pissing me off again. I contacted the company that sent me the shit I needed to fill out so they could pay me. they said they got no payment instruction from my department regarding my name.....how could they forget to hand in stuff like that?!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
man this payment issue is really pissing me off again. I contacted the company that sent me the shit I needed to fill out so they could pay me. they said they got no payment instruction from my department regarding my name.....how could they forget to hand in stuff like that?!
It has been my experience that major companies, universities, and institutions otherwise important to your success and well being like to fuck shit up in the most mundane yet ruinous way possible

FUME5

Amateur hour bullshit.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
It has been my experience that major companies, universities, and institutions otherwise important to your success and well being like to fuck shit up in the most mundane yet ruinous way possible

^this. fiancée is working as an assistant at the university hospital. this year alone they send her the wrong amount of payment twice, and once they just forgot about it.

Jobbs

Banned
jack still mostly hides when HN is over but mel doesn't care and she keeps sticking her ass right in my face

asshole cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom