• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm proud that my style of emoting has saturated the thread

:: writes pointless post ::

Wait, Jobbs doesn't like Civil War? I had no idea! :O

EDIT: Oh of course my massively sarcy post is top of the page, of course it is

about half of what I say is to get a rise out of you specifically

Xiao Hu

Okay I guess, I had a pretty awesome weekend aside from having a breakdown with my friend about being bi which was weird, and now I'm on the tail end of a boring shift, but uncharted comes out today and I'm fucking pumped for that so

How are ya

Sounds more exciting than my weekend.

I finally have a date after too many fucking months of romantic wasteland so I'm quite happy to be honest :)

Jobbs

Banned
zum wohl. may you all find love

I'm so wired/exhausted I might die. gonna go lay down next to my bro

rPjJaow.gif

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
Use the opportunity with the French toast guy before he deploys. I mean we talked several pages ago how hard long distance stuff is but I'm at a point where I take anything, even for a couple of months.

if both want it, it will work. good luck you both :D

Chuckie

Use the opportunity with the French toast guy before he deploys. I mean we talked several pages ago how hard long distance stuff is but I'm at a point where I take anything, even for a couple of months.

And I am living proof that LDR can have a happy ending!

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Morning everybody.

I'm exhausted, I stayed up way too late playing Gears of all things with mybsister. I don't what's been going on lately, she and I have been diving into lots of coop shooters lately.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Dear lord. I think getting into a serious relationship in my 30's has activated my latent bricolage gene.

Girlfriend hasn't even signed the lien for her place and I already have an Excel file with a detailed budget for painting, tiling and tools, on top of several ideas for colour matching and cabinetry renefinishing. Next thing I'll know I'll be making dad jokes and wearing poorly fit khakis.

halp

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Oh god somehow the topic at work today became what it would look like if I cut my tits off and put them on the guys.

Spawned by the Bree Olson thing

marrec

Banned
Morning Fake-Faces.

Dear lord. I think getting into a serious relationship in my 30's has activated my latent bricolage gene.

Girlfriend hasn't even signed the lien for her place and I already have an Excel file with a detailed budget for painting, tiling and tools, on top of several ideas for colour matching and cabinetry renefinishing. Next thing I'll know I'll be making dad jokes and wearing poorly fit khakis.

halp

Embrace the Daditude. We can overrun this topic with lawn care advice and how to properly start a charcoal grill.

*wonders what people think of denim or leather jackets being worn over hoodies*

My overall impression of denim jackets is that they're poo, but Leather over a hoodie is alright as long as the color and build is complementary.

I'm pretty sure he's a one night stand kinda guy and I'm not into that

I knew too many friends from high school who pressured themselves into a series of one-night-stands all because their families were pushing them into relationships. It seemed like it super sucked for them.

Of course, these were latino families, so the pressure to be happily married was probably pretty extreme.

Anyway, one-night-stands suck for the most part.

Morning everybody.

I'm exhausted, I stayed up way too late playing Gears of all things with mybsister. I don't what's been going on lately, she and I have been diving into lots of coop shooters lately.

Y'all are just besties now that's all.

Y'all should do RE5 and 6 next, them's some good couch co-op shooters.

I don't remember pretty much any of it unfortunately. Just that the setting was sorta a combination of school and a message board and the bad guys were a sort of doomsday cult that you could expect in a persona game

Most (95%) of my dreams are of the extremely mundane variety. Like, I'll dream about going into work and doing a good days work and then going home and eating dinner with no outward signs that it's a dream. So that when I do have crazy stuff happen like what you described above it always stands out.

That sounds like a fun dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom