• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Second, the average gamer has a limited budget and so when they are tricked into paying $60 or more for a game that only entertains via their graphics or narrative they are robbed of other experiences that they could be having that actually engage them in a substantial way.

You're entire argument is invalidated by this paragraph. If it entertains the consumer than what problem exists? Video games are an entertainment commodity. That's what they are made for. Who are you to dictate for other people what qualifies as proper entertainment?

Jobbs

Banned
044cb00257.gif

now this is gonna be stuck in my head all night

my sex life is ruined/awesome/both

it honestly reminds me of the last boss, andross, in the original starfox a bit

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You're entire argument is invalidated by this paragraph. If it entertains the consumer than what problem exists? Video games are an entertainment commodity. That's what they are made for. Who are you to dictate for other people what qualifies as proper entertainment?

Exactly and some people want the game for the visuals/story or whatever reason it doesnt invalidate anything. Its entertainment and it comes in many shapes and forms. The beauty of it is you being able to pick what you play. Right now it sounds like "Stop liking things I don't like" more than anything.

FloatOn

Who gives a shit if a game innovates or not? I only care if it's enjoyable or not.

To answer your question about innovation. I think it's extremely important because life is too fucking short to waste it on the same mindless shit time and time again.

Funny lines, fun story (undead enemies aside), fun shootbang. It's just fun. It wasn't my GOTY, but it was fun. And that's what matters.

This is shallow af

I said that people are free to like what they like it's just a god damn shame that they waste what precious little time they have on playing essentially the same game year after year.

And as I've said (a couple times now) the problem is not so much what people are entertained by but what they are missing out on by only playing AAA garbage.

Granadier

Schofferhofer_Grapefruit_SS.jpg

I'm on a mission to find this by the weekend.

Need. Send some to the states pls. One of my favorite summer drinks is wheat bear with orange juice mixed in. This sounds just as good.

To answer your question about innovation. I think it's extremely important because life is too fucking short to waste it on the same mindless shit time and time again.

This is shallow af

This is pretentious af

AcridMeat

Banned
What percentage is that?

I'd recommend Hoegaarden Rosée for fruit beer, it's only 3% so you'll need to drink a lot to get drunk, but it's super nice. It's pretty much all I drink at Groezrock
I think it's also around 3%. Wouldn't get it to get drunk, I just want to enjoy the sun with a couple. Sugar content isn't good for you anyway.

I also found out a Bevmo 5 minutes away has it. Looking forward to the weekend even more now!
I said that people are free to like what they like it's just a god damn shame that they waste what precious little time they have on playing essentially the same game year after year.

And as I've said (a couple times now) the problem is not so much what people are entertained by but what they are missing out on by only playing AAA garbage.
And what you're not grasping is that you don't decide what another person enjoys. If they're having fun with something they like and enjoy in Uncharted, that is not any less legitimate than another person playing and liking Undertale.

Granadier

Just requested a code to buy the Gwent decks. If I manage to snag both of them I don't know what I'll do with myself.

I have no idea whose body in Oceans 11 I now inhabit.

You're Scott Caan's character.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
now this is gonna be stuck in my head all night

my sex life is ruined/awesome/both

it honestly reminds me of the last boss, andross, in the original starfox a bit
Made another one
f0659238a6.gif

This one I made it for you for your wonderful night.
0a402ae008.gif

Someone is actually fucking arguing with me that it is perfectly fine to bring up abortion during a talk about Harry Potter because Voldemort would win if Lily had one.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Jobbs having a bad day

5TKT5bj.jpg

FloatOn

what points? where?

Personally I've been done with the 'major releases' for years now, with few exceptions. Basically X-com and that's it.

They are found in all of my posts.

And I'm the same. Dark Souls 3 was the last AAA game I purchased and before that was probably scholar or the first sin.

Most video games just don't do it for me these days.

AcridMeat

Banned
I thought you were in Europe?
California breh. First generation US though.
He lives in a garbage can for $900 a month in The Bay Area™
Accurate.
Ah, that sucks :/

Also there are like...no decent recent (lol) photos of me that I could use for this profile. Zilch.
You've got some pretty accurate drawings I think those would suffice.
Hey ! My points were good bro
Debatable.

Ugh, dude you have to get some confidence in yourself.

When I say face issue I mean whenever I try to take a photo of myself I look like I'm forcing a smile and also occasionally psychotic >_>

I'm not saying it's not possible to get decent photos of me, they do exist, I just...don't have photos taken of me that often so it's making it very hard to actually find any. Like, the last one posted on Facebook is over a year old.

You've got some pretty accurate drawings I think those would suffice.

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom