• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I believe you as it's Canadian. I'm just saying this might be some inspiration you kept secret.

I inspired the story of the bear dude.
4f3f01b40a.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
4DpALz4.jpg

All turtles should look like this TBH

AcridMeat

Banned
I finally figured out how to get Spotify to let me log into my UK beta account.

Making playlists for people is gonna be my new jam until Overwatch comes out.
tumblr_o16krvOAg81v060foo1_400.gif

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Sorry varz, I had to put you on ignore for now.
I don't know why that gif is causing such a physiological reaction but it is.

Uncharted 4 is an 11/10 game. Holy shit the clocktower level is everything I ever wanted in a video game.

My sister made meatloaf, mashed potatoes and salad for everyone for dinner tonight. And I was rude and cut dinner short so Justin and I could go back to the game we were tricked into loving by the evil marketing machine.

Granadier I don't mean to cramp your style but you could have added two more with an Ocean's 13 shop :p

Xiao Hu

Uncharted 4 is an 11/10 game. Holy shit the clocktower level is everything I ever wanted in a video game.

My sister made meatloaf, mashed potatoes and salad for everyone for dinner tonight. And I was rude and cut dinner short so Justin and I could go back to the game we were tricked into loving by the evil marketing machine.

Granadier I don't mean to cramp your style but you could have added two more with an Ocean's 13 shop :p

Please invite me over. I miss Western cuisine so much :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom