• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah it already got better. can't wait to reach season 2, episode 6 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

List of The 100 eps

Season 1:

1. Pilot
2. 17 episodes until Lexa
3. 16 episodes until Lexa
4. 15 episodes until Lexa
5. 14 episodes until Lexa
6. 13 episodes until Lexa
7. 12 episodes until Lexa
8. 11 episodes until Lexa
9. 10 episodes until Lexa
10. 9 episodes until Lexa
11. 8 episodes until Lexa
12. 7 episodes until Lexa
13. 6 episodes until Lexa

Season 2:

1. 5 episodes until Lexa
2. 4 episodes until Lexa
3. 3 episodes until Lexa
4. 2 episodes until Lexa
5. 1 episode until Lexa
6. Lexa pt. 1
7. Lexa pt. 2
8. Lexa pt. 3
9. Lexa pt. 4
10. Lexa pt. 5
11. Lexa pt. 6
12. Lexa pt. 7
13. Lexa pt. 8
14. Lexa pt. 9
15. Lexa what are you doing
16. sad

we already wrote most of it here! just a few additions here and there. you don't need that much stuff.

Well I mean I've done the lists of bands and stuff, that's easy enough, but like...the Friday night section thing I'm trying to make it not just be "Watch bands. Play board games" and can't figure out how. Not to mention I don't know for the other sections

Basically, I am continuing to be a bad wordsboy >_>

"My name is Robert and this is my dog"

image.php

*Women flock to profile*

Oh man

Every section

Just that dog picture

Clearly this will work

AcridMeat

Banned
I also don't lose my judgement.
Well I mean I've done the lists of bands and stuff, that's easy enough, but like...the Friday night section thing I'm trying to make it not just be "Watch bands. Play board games" and can't figure out how. Not to mention I don't know for the other sections

Just leave that section blank, it's a bad one anyway. No one has anything interesting to put there, unless you have a joke. Which is easy to BS.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
This is an actual GAF member

CWu1MLw.jpg

Oh man

Every section

Just that dog picture

Clearly this will work

whats wrong with seeing bands and boardgames? just be honest, it's totally fine. you can always expand by "getting a beer with friends" or stuff like that

FloatOn

Wow. Evil is a strong word.

Look I think it comes down to more people like games this way than not. It would be evil in my opinion to deprive these people of that just because you don't share in the appreciation.

I know it sucks to be in the minority. But like Zeemumu said it's not like we aren't getting other kinds of games. We're getting all sorts of kinds of games.

I also want to say that I think modern Tomb Raider has much better gameplay than the original one. Perhaps not in certain aspects of traversal (debatable) or puzzles, but definitely in combat encounters and stage design.

I said evil specifically for a few reasons.

For one thing the companies that make games like uncharted and tomb raider have large budgets specifically for targeting people that are wowed by flashy graphics. This is manipulative.

Second, the average gamer has a limited budget and so when they are tricked into paying $60 or more for a game that only entertains via their graphics or narrative they are robbed of other experiences that they could be having that actually engage them in a substantial way.

Third, this also hurts the independent developer because funds are being dropped into the hands of companies that pump out sequels to games that only have reason to exist for such weak reasons as "story". People want to see what happens to Drake or Lara next because of what stories they think they are going to be spoonfed and not how these games actually innovate within their genre.

It's a very similar problem to those people that only listen to pop music or go to the theater for summer blockbusters. While there is nothing inherently wrong with that a person that limits themselves to just those experiences are missing a whole fucking universe of goodness they could be having.

Jobbs

Banned
I think my one gay kiss is enough for this lifetime, just not really wired that way. It doesn't offend me but I get nothing out of it

Ok I for sure have a tattoo kink though, like at my workout this morning there was a heavily tattooed sergeant and she was just...I mean she didn't have the best body but damn was she cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom