• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. Now take a decent selfie, you know you want to talk to trab about star nipples.

But I'm bad at theeeeem

Don't let dat meat loaf bruh.
7078660079_2606f7be32_z.jpg

This looks like Bill Paxton replaced Gary Oldman in a really shitty Leon sequel

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
It only helps if they actually show cocks. No prosthetics either!

I can understand merkins since many stars probably shave/epilate their tenderest bits and some people would faint if -dear Lord- a tiny bit of labia gets into the camera, but I don't get prosthetics. Actually, I actively dislike them, since their reinforce awful notions about penis size and they don't even make the smallest bit of sense in Magic Mike, since male strippers wear rings to keep them plump anyway.

Does it star bae? If not I don't give a fuck.
Just lots of hunks taking their shirts off.

I can understand merkins since many stars probably shave/epilate their tenderest bits and some people would faint if -dear Lord- a tiny bit of labia gets into the camera, but I don't get prosthetics. Actually, I actively dislike them, since their reinforce awful notions about penis size and it's not like male strippers don't wear rings to keep them plump anyway.

This reminds me that Gaspard Ulliel showed his in the Yves St. Laurent biopic.

But I'm 99% sure it was a prosthetic. At least partially. Trust me, I'm a penis expert.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Prosthetics are stupid. If I wanna see a fake dick I just need to look in my nightstand. I wanna see cocks and vages.

Morning GAF.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Good dreams are the most bittersweet weekday experience

Yes. I rarely drink beer to get drunk.

I don't particularly like being drunk— it is a side effect of drinking wine or beer I like.

I don't even remember who my doctor is. I haven't been to a doctor in like eight or nine years, not counting dentists and blood drives.

Got my first doctor since childhood recently. Got a finger up the pooper for it too. Yay. -

(My mom is/was a doctor, not willing to strain our relationship with specific medical problems)

Xiao Hu

The Americans 3rd season:
Holy shit at that hotel scene where they break the dead woman into pieces to fit her into the suit case. Creepiest episode I have ever seen on tv

But she's straight she isn't dying anytime soon

I'm flattered that you'd dream about me tbh

Did I get yet another cute girl?
sadly not this time, I actually had a dream about dragonz once before though!

this time I was on the other side of the sex spectrum and had a super nice+caring bf, great sex and a little hut in the middle of nowhere. I was sex yoda.

lol RNH lol

Jobbs and DragonZ lookin so thug

jobbs doesnt even look shopped.

Xiao Hu

this time I was on the other side of the sex spectrum and had a super nice+caring bf, great sex and a little hut in the middle of nowhere. I was sex yoda.

I don't know if I should feel sorry or instead be happy for Em.

On other news: I'm getting the impression that the Japanese girl lied to me about having a boyfriend. Another friend of mine who has known her way longer than I have told me that she didn't know that the Japanese girl had a boyfriend. I'm kind of confused :/

What do you prefer pure clitoral stimulation, lots of penetration, both, size prefer?

My favorite is the Lelo Soraya
LELO_Insignia_Soraya_product_cerise_2x_0.jpg

Jesus, that price :O

On other news: I'm getting the impression that the Japanese girl lied to me about having a boyfriend. Another friend of mine who has known her way longer than I have told me that she didn't know that the Japanese girl had a boyfriend. I'm kind of confused :/
just move on, either way it's no use dwelling on it. I bet there are tons of other cute girls + boys there.

Wait what

yeah but I don't remember much :l

Xiao Hu

just move on, either way it's no use dwelling on it. I bet there are tons of other cute girls + boys there.

I don't dwell on it. I just don't like being lied to.

And talking about cute girls and boys: It's not about looks, I desire interesting people. And it really doesn't help that I'm a picky bitch.

I don't dwell on it. I just don't like being lied to.

And talking about cute girls and boys: It's not about looks, I desire interesting people. And it really doesn't help that I'm a picky bitch.
well if she lied it was to soften the blow. I can see it bothering you of course but I don't think she meant it in a bad way.

yeah same.

Hmm...ok, I'll check this one out. Both is good, I'm not picky otherwise.

I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It didn't even matter

this happens a lot to me, dreams fade away over time. but I know I was comforting you over something!

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Granadier I don't mean to cramp your style but you could have added two more with an Ocean's 13 shop :p

Not at all cramping. Ocean's 11 was just mentioned so I went with that. Ocean's 13 would have still left some people out unfortunately.

Ceallach

Quality costs. You can get a $10 cheapo or shitty rubber thing but the control, the contours and the texture of this thing are glorious

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

jobbs doesnt even look shopped.

<3 that's fantastic.

Also, I hope you sang this song as sex Yoda.

So glad my hand doesn't cost $200.

Xiao Hu

well if she lied it was to soften the blow. I can see it bothering you of course but I don't think she meant it in a bad way.

Yeah, I realized that. It just gives me the impression that I'm unattractive and overall undesirable, it sounds worse than it is but things like that nourish doubt about myself. Like several months ago I jokingly told a friend of mine that I lost my 'mojo'. I've never been a womanizer or so and honestly I was rather lucky to have all those flicks falling into my lap. Nowadays I'm lonely and desperate and don't know what to do anymore; feels like being a teenage boy again just many times worse.

Quality costs. You can get a $10 cheapo or shitty rubber thing but the control, the contours and the texture of this thing are glorious

Need a review by you plsss

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Lelo's are stupid expensive in general. They are swanky looking, tho.

As far as not vibrating D substitutes go, BS Atelier (a small local all-female workshop) makes the prettiest ones. Like, cute enough to actually put them on the shelves (really/not really).

Now about ovipositors...

Xiao Hu

As far as not vibrating D substitutes go, BS Atelier (a small local all-female workshop) makes the prettiest ones. Like, cute enough to actually put them on the shelves (really/not really).

Now about ovopositors...

What's that?

Ceallach

Now about ovopositors...
Legos have the best textures too. Them and evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom