• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
FTWD's Alicia may be one of the dumbest characters in current TV.

Goddamn.

LISTEN HERE, ALICIA IS A CUTE LIL SASSY RAY OF SUNSHINE WHO IS STILL LEARNING AND YOU CAN FUCKING BOOKMARK ME THAT SHES GONNA START KICKING ASS BY THE END OF THE SEASON

OKAY SHE MADE A MISTAKE BUT WHO HASNT, SHES GONNA MAKE AMENDS AND LEARN AND THEN IM GONNA TELL YOU THAT I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

SINCERELY,
CAPTAIN DRAGONZ OF THE ALICIA DEFENSE FORCE

FUME5

And I will post an updated version of this:

DragonzPaint.gif~c100

Xiao Hu

I'm house sitting again this weekend and there will be lots of food and drink. I'll probably throw a party on Saturday if I'm still in a good mood. You're welcome to drop by.

That's why you stick to girly drinks! :D

and also fine wine

Be right back, booking flight tickets to California

I need a goat meatloaf recipe. Who can deliver?

I think it works essentially the same as beef meatloaf, but I've never tried it. Is goat meat kosher or something?

I saw a car license plate that said "LILISDR" and I was like no way....

lilith pls

I don't have a vanity plate. If I did it'd be something super stupid like YYUUUU.

Be right back, booking flight tickets to California

lol

Chuckie

You actually like the taste of it? If it didn't get you drunk you'd choose it?

Yes. I rarely drink beer to get drunk.

Edit: And even in a situation where you do not like the component 'alcohol' your statement still doesn't make sense at all because other components make drinks taste totally variable. If you fucking hate coconuts but love coffee, you will like Kahlua better than Malibu. The two do not taste even remotely the same.

^ yeah I was intentionally misunderstanding you.

The driver was a 30-something bald guy. I was a little suspicious.

Thank god he's not your doctor!

I don't even remember who my doctor is. I haven't been to a doctor in like eight or nine years, not counting dentists and blood drives.

Okay, real meatloaf talk. Ground beef, egg, diced bread and breadcrumbs, diced onion, chopped or diced bell pepper, diced tomato, barbecue sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper, other seasoning if you wish. Mix it all together in a big bowl. Press it into baking trays. Carve a shallow trench down the middle and pour more barbecue sauce in that trench. Bake it on high until it's lightly seared on top. Boom.

what? WAT?

Not even a check up? :000000

No. I have way to much faith in my health since I eat well and almost never show outward signs of illness or chronic fatigue.

Okay, real meatloaf talk. Ground beef, egg, diced bread and breadcrumbs, diced onion, chopped or diced bell pepper, diced tomato, barbecue sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper, other seasoning if you wish. Mix it all together in a big bowl. Press it into baking trays. Carve a shallow trench down the middle and pour more barbecue sauce in that trench. Bake it on high until it's lightly seared on top. Boom.

No. I have way to much faith in my health since I eat well and almost never show outward signs of illness or chronic fatigue.

lol your parents had good genes

Wish I say that as well, *Kicks can down the street*

Wikipedia said:
The meatloaf has European origins; meatloaf of minced meat was mentioned in the famous Roman cookery collection Apicius as early as the 5th century. Meatloaf is a traditional German, Scandinavian and Belgian dish, and it is a cousin to the Dutch meatball. American meatloaf[2] has its origins in scrapple, a mixture of ground pork and cornmeal served by German-Americans in Pennsylvania since Colonial times.[2] However, meatloaf in the contemporary American sense did not appear in cookbooks until the late 19th century.[1]

As European as apple pie.

Chuckie

I love to make Dutch-Indies meatballs. Ground beef, garlic, onions, egg, breadcrumbs, a bit of soy sauce, a bit of sambal. Fry them and dip them in hot peanut sauce.

zeemumu

And now I'm awake at 3:30 in the morning because i had s dream where me and this girl i used to know were hanging out and it went really well, and as i was walking her home (she lived on my street) my parents ask me to sneak a gun past these assholes hanging out in the middle of the street with guns, and after a few minutes of arguing i said fine and as i turned to leave my dad accidentally knocked the gun out of its hiding place and the other guys saw it and blew me away. Getting shot multiple times hurt. Not as much as getting eaten alive, but still a good amount. I thiught you werent supposed to feel pain in dreams...

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I love to make Dutch-Indies meatballs. Ground beef, garlic, onions, egg, breadcrumbs, a bit of soy sauce, a bit of sambal. Fry them and dip them in hot peanut sauce.
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
*ramblings of a madlady*
I'm so sorry your fave is so consistently shittily written.

Meanwhile, a junkie has become the show's MVP.

I haven't been to the doctor in well over a decade.

This will change as I enter the dotage of my 30s I'm sure.

Barring some absurd thing, I only go to the doctor like, once per year and only because I need some allergy meds each summer. Feels good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom