• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

What kinda fucking stupid name is James.

HEYY JIMMY YOU SAD FUCK, WHATS GOING ON WITH YOUR JIMMY AHHA YOU NERD FUCK YOU JIM.

My name is Jim.

I'll just have to assimilate you, then. Can't have two Jameses

tumblr_lhthy76Aln1qg39ewo1_500.gif

Halcyon

One time I was banging this chick in the ass at her mom's house. We are going at it and I heard someone walking up the stairs. The girl I'm back stabbing didn't seem to hear. I kept going. I looked to my right eventually and her older sister is standing in the doorway watching. She did the shhh motion with her finger. She watched till I finished.

15% of this story is true. But it's 100% how I fantasize about it now.

FloatOn

best album*

*one of

One time I was banging this chick in the ass at her mom's house. We are going at it and I heard someone walking up the stairs. The girl I'm back stabbing didn't seem to hear. I kept going. I looked to my right eventually and her older sister is standing in the doorway watching. She did the shhh motion with her finger. She watched till I finished.

859.jpg

Meet-cute said:
The origin of the term is unknown but it appears to have been familiarly associated with Hollywood screenwriting by at least 1941. The earliest example given by the Oxford English Dictionary is from Anthony Boucher's mystery novel The Case of the Solid Key (1941), in which a character says "We met cute, as they say in story conferences".

Well, that's weird it took Merriam-Webster this long to officially add the word.

zeemumu

You see man, you went too far and set off the bullshit alarm, and now it's gonna be more sensitive to all of your stories.

I swear, people don't know how to internet brag properly anymore.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Pretty sure an emoticon made it into word of the year, so nothing will surprise me henceforth

Jobbs

Banned

In my mind it's 125% true. The extra 25% is me. I'm there.

tumblr_lw7u2089kD1qeegbeo1_500.gif

Misha

Banned
Now I'm confused.

see here's the thing. the united states doesn't work the same way as germany or france or some other places where the territories answer directly to the central government. its not quite at the point like great Britain where technically they're different countries but its still a federation where the individual territories have their own authority but at the same time answer to the central power that unites them together.

so we just used states to describe those territories since they act similarly to states though they probably don't fit the original definition (though they initially were before they joined up i think)

zeemumu

In common parlance, a country is the same thing as a sovereign state, which can also be called a “nation” or a “nation-state.”
To be sure, the connotations of these words sometimes differ, with “country” often emphasizing geographical expanse, “nation” often emphasizing people, and “state” often emphasizing government. But in general, the terms are used interchangeably

So yeah, country is accurate.

Halcyon

You were diddling yourself in the butt and discovered your sister happily watching you?

Sisters are the worst.

I wish. I mean ew.

The story basically was I was actually ramming this girl up the ass in her mom's house, and we heard the front door open, so she quickly got dressed and I ran to the bathroom to get dressed and wash the lube off of my hands. I remember my groin feeling very slippery for the next hour or so.

zeemumu

I wish. I mean ew.

The story basically was I was actually ramming this girl up the ass in her mom's house, and we heard the front door open, so she quickly got dressed and I ran to the bathroom to get dressed and wash the lube off of my hands. I remember my groin feeling very slippery for the next hour or so.

tumblr_lm4c366Nzw1qcef94.gif

Jobbs

Banned
I wish. I mean ew.

HN has mentioned it more than once, I feel like I could do it if I wanted

also I think we're going to watch Jane Got her Gun tonight

Changing topic

I want to do a podcast with my friend

Gimme ideas

felchingcast

Misha

Banned
Changing topic

I want to do a podcast with my friend

Gimme ideas
Don't you usually have a topic of interest before deciding you want to do a podcast? If it were me I'd do something a bit more specific to a genre or something like
Mystery novels/movies/etc
Adventure games
Spicy food
Hockey prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom