• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
Do we need to discuss where babies come from?

they had a jimmy neutron episode on it

A29_l4OCMAAInkY.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Jimmy Newtron was a weird show

Jobbs

Banned
My latent potential bisexuality has buried itself and is likely to never emerge again.

You're going to shock your nipples with the battery and cables while you smother the goat in whipped cream and lick it off.

fuckin' weirdo. no. no. just no.

the goat is for fresh blood durrr

periods are not gross. when you think about what they're made for it makes sense that it's not only pure refined blood. also guys are gross.

I'm actually not very squeamish about women's bodily functions anymore. I don't care. When I was in my early 20s I passed on a girl I was on the verge of asking out because she farted

zeemumu

periods are not gross. when you think about what they're made for it makes sense that it's not only pure refined blood. also guys are gross.

They're your body saying that the potential baby product is going bad and they need to throw it out to make room for the next shipment.

You all cringe whenever I link that roach GIF but you better pray that I never post a GIF from Dead Alive that isn't the lawnmower scene.

Hey I never said I was nervous for a reasonable reason

think like this: she also poops, has hiccups & uterus chunks in her period. maybe all at the same time. she's a human flesh prison with a brain and thoughts inside, just like you! still nervous?

okay this time I was going for it, enjoy your meals my squeamish gentlemen.

Jobbs

Banned
Hey I never said I was nervous for a reasonable reason

think like this: she also poops, has hiccups & uterus chunks in her period. maybe all at the same time. she's a human flesh prison with a brain and thoughts inside, just like you! still nervous?

also sometimes when you fuck you get farting noises

oh and sometimes girls puke down your shirt (if my experience is any indication) so add puke to the list

I, fortunately, just ate. And also don't particularly care.

But no, the problem's more that I think I'm too much of a weirdboy and that I'll just accidentally be weird

Basically, low self-esteem ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not even in a disliking myself way, just in a I assume everyone else will think I'm weird way >_>

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The human body is gross in general. It's like a disgusting machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom