• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon

HN has mentioned it more than once, I feel like I could do it if I wanted

also I think we're going to watch Jane Got her Gun tonight

felchingcast

Is HN in your head Hot Nurse or Hitler Nurse.

I think you should give it a try.

Want to do a Funko Pop podcast with me RNH. We can talk about things people can't see. It will go swimmingly.

Don't you usually have a topic of interest before deciding you want to do a podcast? If it were me I'd do something a bit more specific to a genre or something like
Mystery novels/movies/etc
Adventure games
Spicy food
Hockey prospects

Yes that would be sensible

However we are both idiots

He's come up with: video game cocktails. I thought that would work better as a video series though.

"How to be awkward on public transport."

Not a bad idea, though probably more of a one and done

Halcyon

We're just having fun. Spitballing some conversation.

Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.gif

Anal sex is fun, giving and taking. Well at least if you lubricate then it can be fun.

What kinda fucking stupid name is James.

HEYY JIMMY YOU SAD FUCK, WHATS GOING ON WITH YOUR JIMMY AHHA YOU NERD FUCK YOU JIM.

My name is Jim.
For months I've wondered what your name actually is and now it's just Jim. I think I'm going to keep calling you Hal because you remind me of Hal Jordan.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
HE'S DEAD, JIM

I DON'T WANT SHIT ON MY DICK

I DON'T WANT SHIT ON MY DICK

with that, my nieces just randomly showed up, gonna go play, lol

most shit isn't usually kept that far down. think about it..it's like the far end of a larger shitty organ

OH MAN THERES ANOTHER FUCKING MOSQUITO I NEED TO SLEEP THESE BITCHES ARE SO BIG I ALMOST GOT IT BUT NOW ITS GONE AGAIN

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
God, you dont get your dick covered in shit. If you are that concerned, plan it and give her an enema beforehand

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Just remember to wrap it up pls. Science has yet to find evidence of butt babies, but STDs are real and the new antibiotic-resistant strains are much nastier than some chocolate water.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Jobbs is an alien!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom