• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

3OFkk3E.gif

Jobbs

Banned
kidding aside we are going to dig a hole on her parents property, toss it in there, then plant a tree on top.

As the tree grows with the lifeblood of my daughter, so too will her power over this realm.

That is so fucking metal

normals as in...basic human behaviour/style & common sense. he can be weird as fuck for all I care... as long as it's an ejoyable weird for the most part. not psycho or too dumb to talk.

Try going to a hospital and hanging around and see what follows you home?

this is weird. i haven't been quoted once in this thread so far today.

:: quotes you profusely ::

zeemumu

normals as in...basic human behaviour/style & common sense. he can be weird as fuck for all I care... as long as it's an ejoyable weird for the most part. not psycho or too dumb to talk.

You all seem to live in an alternate internet than I do. The weirdest people I've ever met dating site-wise were bots. I guess dudes just have a higher rate of freakish behavior on dating sites.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I have this problem with women. That girl I was talking about a week or so ago is really... really weird.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Mads Mikkelson was the perfect actor for that role

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

You're only course of action is to move.

zeemumu

I have this problem with women. That girl I was talking about a week or so ago is really... really weird.

The last over the top weird girl I spoke to offhandedly mention lynching. No other noteworthy weirdness since then aside from that other girl in my first year of college who never stopped smiling. Ever. She was nice enough.

not nearly as good at commanding attention as kuvira

I think people go for wanting to command respect, not attention.

SolVanderlyn

Upon trab's arrival in the US

tumblr_moihyqq7XR1qzk2upo1_500.jpg

Halcyon

I love the German section of Epcot. I've been twice and each time I get a brat and a beer and say something about lederhosen to the German people at the cash register. It always gets a laugh and not a disapproving eyeroll.

zeemumu

both are a result of her authority though

You don't need authority to command attention. The respect was a result proving her capability as a leader, but most of the attention came from her shows of force, which turned respect into fear, which turned into retaliation.

WHERE DO YOU GUYS KEEP FINDING IMAGES LIKE THAT
bahahaha

There were a number of sports-related Disney Channel Original Movies back in the day.

FloatOn

I love the German section of Epcot. I've been twice and each time I get a brat and a beer and say something about lederhosen to the German people at the cash register. It always gets a laugh and not a disapproving eyeroll.

I think I had just turned 21 and I went to the German resteraunt there. I consumed a liter of the blackest German beer. I was properly drunk the rest of the time walking around the park.

Misha

Banned
You don't need authority to command attention. The respect was a result proving her capability as a leader, but most of the attention came from her shows of force, which turned respect into fear, which turned into retaliation.

fear is just a different manifestation of respect. it would also be acceptable if you fear me. I'm not here to make friends

SolVanderlyn

Canada is a country, not a state.

zeemumu

fear is just a different manifestation of respect. it would also be acceptable if you fear me. I'm not here to make friends

If I fear you I'll inevitably overthrow you. That's what my name means, after all.

The Biblical baby name James is the Greek version of the Hebrew name Jacob and it's meaning is supplanter

Supplanter often refers to governments and rulers of countries, and it comes from the verb supplant, which evolved from the Latin supplantare, meaning "to trip up or to overthrow."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom