• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
This is the best thing ever

totally in love with two of em

----

trabsy I have three of my bruhs who are all single, I told them about you, they're waiting for you to choose

7Y0BrVF.jpg

Xiao Hu

Some Chinese girl is reviewing German on the subway right now. I van see her innocence being drained out of her body with each second.

Was du wieder laberst, Mädchen...
Ohne Witz, bitte mal quotieren :/
yes, I've been in all my past relationships but long story short: I don't believe sexuality can be defined that easily. nobody is 100% straight. even if it's just subconsciously. I just don't wanna exclude any of the options, even though I don't have any specific plans for anything right now. except mountie plans.

This is the best thing ever

totally in love with two of em

----

trabsy I have three of my bruhs who are all single, I told them about you, they're waiting for you to choose

7Y0BrVF.jpg

I didnt see the skates right away and was irritated aboot your choice of bruhs.

Uncharted 4 spoilers
I had a hard time getting excited by that sadly enough. The controls aren't right, the animations are all wrong and way too stiff/less lively, the particle effects look bad, and the camera has been pulled back too far which reveals lots of holes in the geometry.

I've played so much Crash and studied it intimately. I was hoping they would emulate the game but instead they just recreated it, which I understand because it's much easier for just one level, but they didn't do a good job :p

zeemumu

I had a hard time getting excited by that sadly enough. The controls aren't right, the animations are all wrong and way too stiff/less lively, the particle effects look bad, and the camera has been pulled back too far which reveals lots of holes in the geometry.

I've played so much Crash and studied it intimately. I was hoping they would emulate the game but instead they just recreated it, which I understand because it's much easier for just one level, but they didn't do a good job :p

Damn it Lilith LET ME HAVE THIS MOMENT.

I know it's far from perfect but it was a nice surprise. I'm glad Activision didn't try to screw them on a rights battle for that one easter egg. That PS1 logo sound is music to my ears.

Xiao Hu

Had a quick chat with that girl. Her German is rather good for somebody who has been studying it for only two years, surprisingly the biggest difficulty for her is pronouncing 'r'.

add this one, it shows youre a world traveller.

then add this one, it shows your taste in music

I hope you don't mind me linking but I think you posted them yourself once

Most people here have me on Facebook already, knock yourself out

*adds photos*

Time to start lifting heavy things bruh.

I did for a bit but fucked up my arm and didn't go back after, partially because I got super worried about doing deadlifts wrong and not having anyone to spot me for bench pressing, partially because I can't really figure out an ideal time to go. I'd want to go early morning, but given how much difficulty I have going to sleep that's kiiind of difficult >_>

Damn it Lilith LET ME HAVE THIS MOMENT.

I know it's far from perfect but it was a nice surprise. I'm glad Activision didn't try to screw them on a rights battle for that one easter egg. That PS1 logo sound is music to my ears.
My boyfriend wanted to compete for a high score but I was like let's just move on. :p

from the spoiler thread, Acti isn't even listed in the game's end credits. They might not own the rights anymore

zeemumu

My boyfriend wanted to compete for a high score but I was like let's just move on. :p

from the spoiler thread, Acti isn't even listed in the game's end credits. They might not own the rights anymore

I might attempt it again when I get home. I really want that high score.

I thought Naughty Dog confirmed that theyou still did? I'd happily be wrong on that.

Jobbs

Banned
Darn, now you'll have to go home with that girl for private German lessons.

which promptly turn into fuck lessons, if you get my meaning. (ಠᴥಠ)

ICH HATTE DICH ÜBERHAUPT GAR NICHT IGNORIERT DU HAST ES NUR NICHT GESEHN!!

this is hot

Hahaha, now if this god damn muscle I pulled in my back would calm down....

That footage of Doom running at 140-200 FPS is making me consider upgrading from my 970...

you can perceive 200 fps? you must be a cyborg

Xiao Hu

Darn, now you'll have to go home with that girl for private German lessons.

Really not my type. The typical timid Chinese girl, next evolution would be the snobbish anorexic bitch that won't date you unless you have several foreign cars and flats in the most expensive neighborhood.

FUME5

I did for a bit but fucked up my arm and didn't go back after, partially because I got super worried about doing deadlifts wrong and not having anyone to spot me for bench pressing, partially because I can't really figure out an ideal time to go. I'd want to go early morning, but given how much difficulty I have going to sleep that's kiiind of difficult >_>

Sorry, missed your edit.

Dude, I'm 38, I have a fucked up back (ruptured disc at the L4 vertebrae with cartilage sticking into my spinal column) and I weigh about 73 kg. If I can safely deadlift ~130 kg there's no reason you can't. Just got to start light, if you're worried about your form getting one or two sessions with a personal trainer at the start will suit you well.

As for no spotter on bench? Just going to have to do the roll of shame every now and again!

you can perceive 200 fps? you must be a cyborg

I cannot, and am not (at the very least I'd have one of those sweet glowing spines from MGR if I was).

But even for offscreen footage this just looks so smooth.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Just ask for a spotter when you need one. I've never been turned down for a spot at the gym if I happen to be lifting my myself.

Sorry, missed your edit.

Dude, I'm 38, I have a fucked up back (ruptured disc at the L4 vertebrae with cartilage sticking into my spinal column) and I weigh about 73 kg. If I can safely deadlift ~130 kg there's no reason you can't. Just got to start light, if you're worried about your form getting one or two sessions with a personal trainer at the start will suit you well.

As for no spotter on bench? Just going to have to do the roll of shame every now and again!

Oh no yeah totally, I do want to get back to it at some point. Personal trainer for form sounds sensible, good idea

EDIT: Oh god, this is dumb but just putting pictures up has kind of put me on edge

I'm quite tired, I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight.

Kevyt

Yo where's that comic strip of the boy with his mom who sees an australian man and becomes australian? lol

Funky papa once posted it. D:

zeemumu

I'm shitty when it comes to selfies they all make me look weird because of the angle and my broad shoulders.

I'm considering bailing out early from class tomorrow if I need to. My backpack won't do my back any favors.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I was able to order the Gwent decks today from the collector's editions. I'm stupidly excited for them to arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom