• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks sweety! :3

But why is it upside down?

Because Australians are upside down. It adds to the joke tbh.

But here's the original:

APiTfvH.jpg

ZU SPÄT, ICH WILL DIE SCHEIDUNG. ABER DIE KATZEN NEHME ICH MIT!!!

Daar hebben ze de zak in de rivier voor uitgevonden. Wel het touw goed vastmaken aan de baksteen, anders komen ze toch nog naar boven.

please don't translate that if you're a cat fanatic.
Also, the fuck is this anti-boner unsexy gibberish? Dutch.

Hey at least I can read German. Es Selbst schreiben ist doch etwas anderes.

Xiao Hu

Daar hebben ze de zak in de rivier voor uitgevonden. Wel het touw goed vastmaken aan de baksteen, anders komen ze toch nog naar boven.

please don't translate that if you're a cat fanatic.
Also, the fuck is this anti-boner unsexy gibberish? Dutch.

Hey at least I can read German. Es Selbst schreiben ist doch etwas anderes.

Oh, I understood the vile tongue you spoke there. Btw, your German is rather good

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Just blocked a guy on FB who would not shut up about the sex he was having with his new GF.

Like, it got to block levels.

Its fine to talk about it like in person with close people but announcing it as much like that it simply seems like they want attention or some validation by their peers. Pretty silly.

Jobbs

Banned
Girlfriend is going to bring a friend over. I don't have their names 100‰ straight but I think it's one if the cute ones.

No dudes here to set up. Shame

jb1234

Its fine to talk about it like in person with close people but announcing it as much like that it simply seems like they want attention or some validation by their peers. Pretty silly.

And it seems kinda inappropriate. I know a good chunk of my friends list would be horrified if I announced I had sex, loudly and proudly (and repeatedly). And who can blame them?

Vazra

And it seems kinda inappropriate. I know a good chunk of my friends list would be horrified if I announced I had sex, loudly and proudly (and repeatedly). And who can blame them?

Its inappropriate and also remember you might have family or younger people looking what you post. Thats something to talk privately with close friends at best.

zeemumu

Oh god, someone in the reparations thread trying to make the case that white supremacy in America is dead.

Let me laugh out loud.

Oh good, so those WERE ghosts...
Just blocked a guy on FB who would not shut up about the sex he was having with his new GF.

Like, it got to block levels.

There's this girl who I follow on Tumblr who has this problem. Every other post she makes is about how perfect things are for her in her life or how in love she and her boyfriend are. It's gotten to Romeo and Juliet levels of romantic parody and has a tendency to sound incredibly pretentious. But at the same time I know she's been through a lot and she works hard and is one of the kindest people that I've ever met so it evens out, like she's earned being this happy.

There's also this other one who is fairly open about how much sex she is/isn't getting and her relationships don't seem to work out for more than a few months and a lot of them seem to end badly.

zeemumu

I dreamt that I was making out with a hot guy. Dreams like that are so rare for me. The drought is beginning to take its toll. No actual sex occurred tho. Boo!

I mentioned my dream this morning. My date got ruined when I got riddled with bullets and died due to a failed impromptu gun-smuggling scheme forced on me by my parents. Clearly it was a metaphor for something.

There's this girl who I follow on Tumblr who has this problem. Every other post she makes is about how perfect things are for her in her life or how in love she and her boyfriend are. It's gotten to Romeo and Juliet levels of romantic parody and has a tendency to sound incredibly pretentious. But at the same time I know she's been through a lot and she works hard and is one of the kindest people that I've ever met so it evens out, like she's earned being this happy.

There's also this other one who is fairly open about how much sex she is/isn't getting and her relationships don't seem to work out for more than a few months and a lot of them seem to end badly.

This is why I complain about stupid stuff sometimes like the Uncharted 4 spoiler or Civil War... to disguise how charmed my life really is. :p

The 100 percent straight woman seems rare for some reason. At least in my life

I blame the patriarchy. All our life we're taught to appreciate beautiful women just like men do.

Jobbs

Banned
But you have dope hand eye coordination due to video games!

I can understand the fantasy on some level, but in terms of practical reality I imagine it mostly just being awkward -- At least on first attempt. I wouldn't really know what to do.

Beyond that, I don't really WANT to. I prefer intimacy over wild fantasy.

I blame the patriarchy. All our life we're taught to appreciate beautiful women just like men do.

I'd argue that women are inherently and universally more alluring and pleasing than men (speaking broadly). Men are coarse and the sand gets everywhere vs. soft smooth etc.

digging deeper, the experience of being very physically close and reliant and connected to your mother as an infant and small child isn't specific to boys, and these are extremely formative years

Bruh set me up remotely

you desperate enough to go on a blind skype date? :D

FUME5

I can understand the fantasy on some level, but in terms of practical reality I imagine it mostly just being awkward -- At least on first attempt. I wouldn't really know what to do.

Beyond that, I don't really WANT to. I prefer intimacy over wild fantasy.

Yeah, we've had this convo before, you and I are on the same page. Tried once, was super awkward, I pulled the pin on it and got up to have a beer. Don't think I've told anyone IRL because I didn't want to put up with shit for bailing on a threesome.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
More of an issue that men are taught not to appreciate beautiful men. Shame really

"You a gay boy naow?"
It is one of the few things I hate. Most of the time it's just insecure men making fun of others to hide their own homosexual tendencies (which are perfectly fine).

Jobbs

Banned
More of an issue that men are taught not to appreciate beautiful men. Shame really

I don't know if it's that simple. I do appreciate beautiful men. I just feel absolutely no desire to do anything sexual with them. It could never happen.

Meanwhile, I can't even think of any women I've known off hand who has never fooled around with another woman or at least expressed the desire to.

Again, I wonder if there's something universally appealing about women, or if it's rooted in early childhood when most of us -- boys and girls -- had close physical connections to our mothers.

Oh

It don't think it's working.

Hmmm. Hmm. You're probably right.

I'd argue that women are inherently and universally more alluring and pleasing than men (speaking broadly). Men are coarse and the sand gets everywhere vs. soft smooth etc.

I feel like you're putting the cart before the horse. In a vacuum would softness or whatever feminine qualities still be more attractive, or are you conditioned to appreciate those qualities because it aids your progeny?

Consider for example that in many species of animal the male is the one that's more colorful, vibrant, or even beautiful.

If your definition of alluring correlates strongly to feminine human features then of course women are going to be more alluring to you. But I personally find men more alluring. It's kinda hard to say "more beautiful" or "sexy" or similar because those words have been co-opted by women's beauty marketing, but that doesn't mean men are inherently less attractive.

Misha

Banned
I don't know if it's that simple. I do appreciate beautiful men. I just feel absolutely no desire to do anything sexual with them. It could never happen.

Meanwhile, I can't even think of any women I've known off hand who has never fooled around with another woman or at least expressed the desire to.

Again, I wonder if there's something universally appealing about women, or if it's rooted in early childhood when most of us -- boys and girls -- had close physical connections to our mothers.

I don't really feel the desire to do anything sexual with anyone in particular so obviously that means something

Vazra

Yes. You didn't know this?

There are people out there that think gay men can't get boners.

Now that you mentioned it gay representation on most TV shows has been sexless and put on a comedic value for most of the part unless it is a gay show or a reality show. I get some people might feel uncomfortable with homosexuality but nothing wrong with letting those character explore the sexuality. I mean most sex scenes on TV are extremely safe for work and are mostly close of up the faces kissing with the chest out at best. But you know think about the children despite those kids playing Grand Theft Auto, watching some R rated films with gore and lord knows what other materials they are exposed. People still act like someone will catch "the gay" by watching 2 guys or 2 girls kissing.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
The mass taboo against sex while brutal gore and violence are just fine is so stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom