• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I've been doing something like a podcast for like, 5 years now. I've only really gotten okay at it now, so I have to shepherd the other two toward being okay at it.

Let me speak on your microphone marrec-kun I've been told Im talented.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

marrec

Banned
link 'em ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Theres my old itunes address: https://itunes.apple.com/tt/podcast/podcast-certain-age-gamer/id693434889?mt=2 but it's all audio and only the last 10 that we did. I have the archives for it on my new website but we haven't gone live with the archives yet. There's like, 200 of those old podcasts.

Those are all bad by the way.

In fact, everything I've done is bad, wtf are you guys doing.

Let me speak on your microphone marrec-kun I've been told Im talented.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Vazra if you legit wanna be a guest I wouldn't be averse to that.

marrec

Banned
I gotta see if I can steal my bro's gear and get over my podcast shyness. Sounds like fun that is for sure :p

It's honestly the best, and we always do a pre-show thing to work out the jitters, just don't think about the live streaming and remember that nobody watches us lol

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
It's honestly the best, and we always do a pre-show thing to work out the jitters, just don't think about the live streaming and remember that nobody watches us lol

Can I just be the the dude that hangs out and gets drunk?

---

Starting a Crusader Kings 2 campaign.

marrec

Banned

---

Starting a Crusader Kings 2 campaign.

That's basically all of us :lol

Anyway, I'm going to be streaming some Uncharted tonight if anyone wants to partake.

Really tho I'm just waiting for Overwatch :( :(

That's my role tho.

honey-id-suck-the-alcohol-out-of-a-deoderant-stick.jpg

FloatOn

Who dictated skinny as a standard of beauty? I get that being healthy is attractive but skinny doesn't always mean healthy. Currently trying to deprogram my brain from thinking that the skinny girl is the hot girl archetype

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Xiao Hu

I'm starting to develope feelings for trab in a way that I consider her one of my sisters that needs to be protected from this god damn awful world. Schatz, wenn du was brauchst, ich werde immer für dich da sein! Hab dich lieb <3

And also,@ Matt: Bro stop talking avout how awesome your life is right now. If not, I will find out where your sorry arse is living break into your house and....

Smoke.In.Every.Fucking.Room

Plus steal your cats, muhahaha

Love you :*

I'm starting to develope feelings for trab in a way that I consider her one of my sisters that needs to be protected from this god damn awful world. Schatz, wenn du was brauchst, ich werde immer für dich da sein! Hab dich lieb <3

And also,@ Matt: Bro stop talking avout how awesome your life is right now. If not, I will find out where your sorry arse is living break into your house and....

aw :*) aber warum? wegen dem unstillbaren thirst gerade? haha. selbiges gilt für dich!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I just bought expensive coconut vodka the other day.

Jobbs

Banned

lol bring it bitch

oh my god it's worse than i thought.

it sounds like he's taking advantage of Girl A, who is in an abusive or verbally abusive relationship with her real bf.

Hey by the way how is Ghost Song dev going? Do you have time for an awesome life and game dev?

Because I do! :O

thank God I don't have any deadlines to speak of

FloatOn

Being in a romantic relationship indicates that you are at least somewhat not socially awkward and that someone finds you at least somewhat aesthetically pleasing but besides that it's no big accomplishment. It either happens or it doesn't and it shouldn't validate your existence either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom