• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Hey by the way how is Ghost Song dev going? Do you have time for an awesome life and game dev?

Because I do! :O

thank God I don't have any deadlines to speak of

In short, yes, but I probably have humble "awesome life" requirements compared to you and I doubt my life is as awesome as yours. =D My days typically go like this -- wake up, exercise, then go to my workstation where I'll then bounce between several different activities (including working on the game, which lately has been a lot of art) continuously for most the day. I will be the first to admit that my inability to maintain focus on things damages my productivity, but I've known this all my life.

I have a girlfriend who is probably a better catch than I deserve and she doesn't mind that I don't go out a lot. It also helps that she, at this present time, works a late shift. Most nights she'll come over and we'll hang out and typically she'll go to sleep before I do, but not necessarily.

I don't have hard deadlines either. The goalposts have already moved a couple of times, and my publisher is very understanding. They know a one person dev team is going to have a tough time with deadlines. (Few people outside of all of this understand the scope of the game. In retrospect I probably shouldn't have gone for so much VO. This has been a huge drain in every respect.)

Incidentally, I think the game is in May's Game Informer print issue (I haven't gotten my hands on it yet and I'm not even sure if it's out yet) so look out for that. Imagine seeing your own fucking name in print!

Being in a romantic relationship indicates that you are at least somewhat not socially awkward and that someone finds you at least somewhat aesthetically pleasing but besides that it's no big accomplishment. It either happens or it doesn't and it shouldn't validate your existence either way.

but how do I get sex if I'm not into fuckboys?

Being in a romantic relationship indicates that you are at least somewhat not socially awkward and that someone finds you at least somewhat aesthetically pleasing but besides that it's no big accomplishment. It either happens or it doesn't and it shouldn't validate your existence either way.

Tell that to everyone else, man.

Similar to being a wizard. If someone breaks the spell of silence, everybody gets AGGRO'd at the same time. It's horrible.

MutFox

Banned
Honestly, I think of a bunch of is jumped on a chat program and streamed, it could be entertaining.

Maybe a coop or team game. :p

Jobbs

Banned
guys, if you want a girlfriend -- have a pad, don't be disgusting, and go talk to girls. Hell, you may not even need the pad if you're good at the second two things.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
guys, if you want a girlfriend -- have a pad, don't be disgusting, and go talk to girls. Hell, you may not even need the pad if you're good at the second two things.

With gays you can be disgusting, have no pad. All you need to do is ask Top or bottom and some jump from there.

period_pad.jpg

Hold on

Jobbs: Working on game, has girlfriend
Lilith: Working on game, has boyfriend
Feng: Working on game, has girlfriend

GUYS I'VE CRACKED THE CODE

Hmm, a go-getter attitude?

God, women are just pigs. All they think about is sex.

More than we'd like you to believe, yeah.

*broad generalization

In short, yes, but I probably have humble "awesome life" requirements compared to you and I doubt my life is as awesome as yours. =D My days typically go like this -- wake up, exercise, then go to my workstation where I'll then bounce between several different activities (including working on the game, which lately has been a lot of art) continuously for most the day. I will be the first to admit that my inability to maintain focus on things damages my productivity, but I've known this all my life.

I have a girlfriend who is probably a better catch than I deserve and she doesn't mind that I don't go out a lot. It also helps that she, at this present time, works a late shift. Most nights she'll come over and we'll hang out and typically she'll go to sleep before I do, but not necessarily.

I don't have hard deadlines either. The goalposts have already moved a couple of times, and my publisher is very understanding. They know a one person dev team is going to have a tough time with deadlines. (Few people outside of all of this understand the scope of the game. In retrospect I probably shouldn't have gone for so much VO. This has been a huge drain in every respect.)

Incidentally, I think the game is in May's Game Informer print issue (I haven't gotten my hands on it yet and I'm not even sure if it's out yet) so look out for that. Imagine seeing your own fucking name in print!

That sounds perfect for you, which truly makes me super happy!

And I'm just being playful. I wanted to hear more about your life so I egged you on. Thanks for sharing :)

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
More than we'd like you to believe, yeah.

*broad generalization

Oh I know. It was sarcasm because of the "all men are pigs because sex" stigma.

I blame it all on the post workout endorphine rush. this what I am like when I work out. it's very dangerous.

Working out is fucking amazing. It feels so damn good to work the body.

Xiao Hu

aw :*) aber warum? wegen dem unstillbaren thirst gerade? haha. selbiges gilt für dich!

Sehr zweitrangig in diesem Fall. Du bist ein wunderbarer Mensch und trotz der physischen Distanz spüre ich eine natürliche Verbundenheit zu dir. Leute wie dich gibt es zu selten
alles ist natürlich freundschaftlich gemeint, ich mache mich nicht an dich ran!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Sehr zweitrangig in diesem Fall. Du bist ein wunderbarer Mensch und trotz der physischen Distanz spüre ich eine natürliche Verbundenheit zu dir. Leute wie dich gibt es zu selten
heil guten nacht panzer reich

The extent of my German knowledge

ich frag mich ja immer noch wie ich diese gefühlsregungen so plötzlich auslösen konnte aber das ist sehr lieb, dankeschön :D <3

you need to make your face bigger and lame crusaders smaller

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
My to do list:

[ ] Finish reading JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Parts 6+
[ ] Finishing editing my fantasy novel
[ ] Listen to video game music on Youtube
[ ] Finish my application for seminary
[ ] Check Facebook
[ ] Check GAF

My talents:

*Corny sense of humor

This. This is why I'm single. I don't care anymore though. I gave up all my nerdiness and loser tendencies for years and I was miserable, so fuck it

Numb

My to do list:

[ ] Finish reading JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Parts 6+
[ ] Finishing editing my fantasy novel
[ ] Listen to video game music on Youtube
[ ] Finish my application for seminary
[ ] Check Facebook
[ ] Check GAF

My talents:

*Corny sense of humor

This. This is why I'm single. I don't care anymore though. I gave up all my nerdiness and loser tendencies for years and I was miserable, so fuck it
you had me at Jojo

Xiao Hu

ich frag mich ja immer noch wie ich diese gefühlsregungen so plötzlich auslösen konnte aber das ist sehr lieb, dankeschön :D <3

Bin aufgewacht, habe FakeGAF überflogen, dabei deine Posts gesehen und verspürte plötzlich, dir das bestärkende Gefühl geben zu müssen, dass du eine obergeile Zuckerschnutte bist. Alle Anderen Wichsers da draußen können uns mal.

Disclaimer: Ich habe noch etwas Alk im Blut :S

I'm working on a game, alone.

that means your gf will be with you any second.

Bin aufgewacht, habe FakeGAF überflogen, dabei deine Posts gesehen und verspürte plötzlich, dir das bestärkende Gefühl geben zu müssen, dass du eine obergeile Zuckerschnutte bist. Alle Anderen Wichsers da draußen können uns mal.

Disclaimer: Ich habe noch etwas Alk im Blut :S

aw danke :) +haha nice! das motto unterstütze ich! :D

Good job, dude. Holy shit.

I was plugged by Kotaku the other day but that's Kotaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom