• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
either every one of you are anomalies or everyone I've ever heard talk about attraction before was hugely exaggerating. now I'm mad

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
trab, have you tried Tinder? You might find some decent guys/girls there, even though it has the stigma of a hookup app.

To be honest

The idea that FakeGAF, the community with the thirst meme, is mostly demisexual is fucking hilarious

Well, I have had casual sex before and I certainly lust enough. I don't consider myself demisexual, but I definitely like some kind of emotional connection before having sex. But if I get horny enough, I don't give a fuck.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm back, what'd I miss?

Misha

Banned
Well, I have had casual sex before and I certainly lust enough. I don't consider myself demisexual, but I definitely like some kind of emotional connection before having sex. But if I get horny enough, I don't give a fuck.

okay you're making me feel better then. I would really not be able to understand most of culture without that. I've been operating under the assumption that other people feel things very differently and that's why I haven't been able to relate

Granadier

no, I might though

I've had more success there than OKCupid. None have advanced to a full blown relationship though. I'm not sure if that's the fault of Tinder user's mindset or other factors.

Pretty much.

Jobbs

Banned
no, I might though

britsayvsmean14.gif

you need action pronto. it sounds bad. we may need to get you on some kind of iv until tinder comes through.

trab we can go on a date if you want, I know plenty of good saunas.

that reference is so 2016

zeemumu

okay you're making me feel better then. I would really not be able to understand most of culture without that. I've been operating under the assumption that other people feel things very differently and that's why I haven't been able to relate

I think you might be over thinking things.

Misha

Banned
I think you might be over thinking things.

all I know is what I feel and I want to understand how other people do. nothing I've ever felt would justify most of the ways sex is depicted in media or anything

also I felt nothing sexual ever till I was 19 so at least I somewhat get it now

that hasn't helped my perception of how people feel sexual desire. I really didn't understand the concept of thirst

Same

Like, this whole wanting a girlfriend thing has nothing to do with sex for me. It's entirely about wanting an emotional connection with someone, and just have them think that I'm a super cool guy. *shrug*

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I'm not demi at all. I'm pan if anything, even though Ive only been with dudes, not counting threesomes. Hell, I have exclusively no strings attached emotionless sex.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm not even sure what demi and pan mean.

I'm boring hetero and even then I find sex kinda gross unless my body is directly asking for it

MutFox

Banned
all I know is what I feel and I want to understand how other people do. nothing I've ever felt would justify most of the ways sex is depicted in media or anything

The media rarely portray's anything correctly.
Though they do have an enormous effect on people.

I read part of the plot. So he gets murdered in the beginning and becomes a white guy?

When you travel interstellar they download you into a body on the planet you're visiting so you can go instantly, there's no ftl in the conventional sense. His body is in long term storage for a criminal offence, and part of the deal is that if he solves this case fora rich dude, he'll pay to have his body returned.

When he's on the case he's given a temporary body that belongs to someone else who died, the significance of the identity of the body is a plot point.

Granadier

Sex is so overly played out in the media. It's hyped up to be this mystical act performed on the back of a unicorn with fucking rainbows shooting out of dicks as they send tiny babies into the stratosphere.

I'm not demi at all. I'm pan if anything, even though Ive only been with dudes, not counting threesomes. Hell, I have exclusively no strings attached emotionless sex.

tfj088j.jpg

Jobbs

Banned

so you've never wanted to just indiscriminately destroy something with your dick? ever?

SolVanderlyn

A lot of those terms seem rather made up.
What are you talking about, genderbronyzoosexuals and demifiendsexuals are totally real and not exclusively made up by tumblr people

FloatOn

I bought the first phase of groceries for the house party on Saturday. Starting to get a bit stoked about being social this weekend.

Ceallach

New Steven Universe is on FINALLY.

The true thirst ends.

Also you clowns stop being thirsty. I have a select few guy friends I hold as fwbs to sate my carnal desires.

SolVanderlyn

Demisexual refers to people who need some kind of emotional connection to someone before they feel any sexual desire for them.
Oh, hey. Turns out that's what I am.

I have a tele and I love it, but never owned a deluxe tele (the ones with the big weird pickups).

They're just your standard humbuckers right? I think I'd probably end up going for that instead of a normal Tele, just because I prefer them to single coil pickups. Though I guess I've got that covered with my LP so maybe not

Ceallach

They're just your standard humbuckers right? I think I'd probably end up going for that instead of a normal Tele, just because I prefer them to single coil pickups. Though I guess I've got that covered with my LP so maybe not
Why get a tele if you don't want Tele tone?

Jags are my favorite

zeemumu

Finally home. Thursday's gonna be hectic. I've got a midterm, a presentation, a wedding rehearsal, and whatever the hell else there is to do that day.

I think I have some cheese and dough in the fridge. I'll make some garlic herb cheese bombs and play Uncharted while I wait for my other laptop to recharge so I can finish that project. I'd watch the Steven Universe episodes but they had already started when I got home and I forgot to record them, so that'll have to wait.

FUME5

Time to shut down humanity, it's over.

People are complaining that the Altered Carbon casting a white dude in the lead is whitewashing. Omg have they even read the fucking book

Kovacs tho.

no, I might though

Go for it, plenty of people use it as a dating app as opposed to a hookup app. Maybe give Bumble a shot, although you'll have to mesage your matches first on that app. Have a date with a woman off there next week.

you called?

The lady don't play:

I'll fucking kill the lot of you.

Friday morning motherfuckers, get the work day done, lift some weights (no squats or deads tho) play some Doom and get wavy with the homies.

Yeah.

tpiqgif.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom