• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The thirst is out of control tonight. Is it a full moon? Geez.

Jobbs

Banned
725140.gif

Imagine FloatOn sitting on my lap while we are in our undies making out and he slowly kisses me down my neck, my chest, my belly and reaches my undies. You can connect the dots of what would happen. I can send you pics of my thing if you want the mental image to be more realistic ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lol

Uncharted 4 is making me moist

chapter 9 so far and it's making me moist... with boredom. I promised I'd get through at least chapter 12, though, so we'll see if it wins me over.

FUME5

I just realized Doom comes out tonight. Mulling over whether I should get it. I don't generally like FPS but I do appreciate, as a general rule, throughput. I'm curious.

Not creepy enough. I want more.

I'll let you know my initial impressions in a few hours.

Anyone know what I need to download to stream to Twitch on PC? Might throw a stream up, although my shitty west Australian connection may make it useless.

so i actually matched with a girl, who is incredibly hot. likes anime and video games and hangs out at a local cafe near where i live.

after months of nothing, this tinder thing might actually produce fruits.

Jobbs

Banned
fucking game changer

It's my new favorite thread. <3

so i actually matched with a girl, who is incredibly hot. likes anime and video games and hangs out at a local cafe near where i live.

Noiiiice. May the fuck be with you.

tumblr_mkqdlhV4Sf1r271uho1_500.gif

Is that a yes to the pics?

I don't deal in cock pics (or pussy pics for that matter). It's 2 lewd 4 me.

FUME5

Open Broadcaster Software. You need also your streaming key from twitch.
http://www.twitch.tv/user_name/dashboard/streamkey

You can real about OBS on twitch I believe if you need a tutorial

Cheers, I'll check it out when I get home.

Yeah boy!

yay! Keep us apprised! &#9829;

The thirst is out of control tonight. Is it a full moon? Geez.

not even. Quarter waxing.

well done.

not intentional. I don't like that term, so you won't catch me using it for that meaning.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
What game next? CS was a disaster.

I'll let you know my initial impressions in a few hours.

Anyone know what I need to download to stream to Twitch on PC? Might throw a stream up, although my shitty west Australian connection may make it useless.

I'm just using OBS. It's connected to my twitch account so just streams straight there.

---

Pillars of Eternity

FUME5

No cam, although I do have a 360 Kinect hanging around somewhere.

We'll see, like I said, my shitty connection (thanks for fucking up the national broadband scheme Libs) may make it academic to anyone outside of my state.

Every time you cry, Brony-Twat Douchjerk uses your tears to lubricate his tiny dick to wank off.

Yeah, you have the soul of a poet.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
What game is that

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Depthful Oedipus knowledge and now a Carl Sagan gif drop. You're in my OK book.

Carl Sagan's reflections on "Pale Blue Dot" is one of the most moving things I've ever read.

Carl Sagan was an absolutely brilliant person and was unparalleled at getting people enthused about space. He will always be missed.
Pale blue dot so effectively encompasses how absolutely insignificant we are in the grand scheme of things. It's terrifying and beautiful all at the same time.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Carl Sagan was an absolutely brilliant person and was unparalleled at getting people enthused about space. He will always be missed.
Pale blue dot so effectively encompasses how absolutely insignificant we are in the grand scheme of things. It's terrifying and beautiful all at the same time.

I wish there was more recordings of Robert Oppenheimer. What a mind.
https://youtu.be/lVCL3Rnr8xE?t=15m21s

jb1234

I just told the dude into me that orgasms produce painkilling endorphins. He's been wanting to know what he can do to get me through this flare. So this is me, giving no fucks.

(This might be a very big mistake.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom