• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
YAY SHARKS

THat's about all that's good.

I'm just kidding things are fine, but hey. How are you guys?
drunk, alone, surprisingly content

Jobbs

Banned
YAY SHARKS

Not drunk, not alone, unsurprisingly content. =)

My girlfriend is completely 100% lights out. I'm not sure I could wake her even if it was an emergency.

Playing Dark Souls 3 for some reason.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Why is Shin Megami Tensei IV so hard

So, uh, what started out as a joke has turned into me being committed to getting Bill Nye and Neil Tyson into the next game.

fuck my life,

fuck my life,

fuck, my life,

at least my twin is nice, and other friends are genuine

ugh

ugh
uigughughugh

I'm gonna have a bingey weekend trab better not judge because she's a smelly dirty smoker.

Dude, what happened? Who do I have to kill? How many of them are there? This is pertinent to how dirty I fight and the improvised weaponry I bring.

Xiao Hu

The new Bosman at Home is spot on.

In other news I will probably go to Japan before I go back to Germany. Maybe even get a tattoo there *.*

Clydefrog

YAY SHARKS

been working too much this week. when you wanna go to san diego? i'll be there end of july... but with my parents, lol.

edit: omg can we go to the zoo? i've never been there

Jobbs

Banned
I want a tattoos. I'm just frozen by apathy and indecision. I want a great artist.

I've also always felt some tension with the word 'titular'.

AcridMeat

Banned
been working too much this week. when you wanna go to san diego? i'll be there end of july... but with my parents, lol.

edit: omg can we go to the zoo? i've never been there
Yeah we should. When is a good time to go?
I want a tattoos. I'm just frozen by apathy and indecision. I want a great artist.
Yeah same. Not so much apathy towards tattoos but laziness in finding a design.

Clydefrog

zoo trip.

it's probably going to be hot as hell for the next 8 months. i'm going to a wedding in october. parents are here in july. september?

Xiao Hu

I've also always felt some tension with the word 'titular'.

Go get one. I recommended you one fella in Glasgow, Scotland named Darren Bishop. He is specialized in water colour and abstract design, he was also the first one to put ink under my skin (a Scottish thistle).

Chuckie

What's wrong with being super left wing? :c

...also what do you mean by far left, just for the sake of clarity? >_>

stalin%20kleur%20thumbnail.jpeg

As soon as you got some action you ditched us tho.

Haha that was totally game work related (from memory). I felt guilty for dicking around for so long without working

Roll20 would be perfect for a FakeGAF campaign.

Especially cause it has video and voice chat inside the client itself rather than having to rely on Discord or even Skype (shudder)
It's hard for a DM to wrap their head around it (especially if you wanna set up macros to make the gameplay more streamlined but you can totally do everything manually.

SolVanderlyn

Speaking from an American perspective, while the far right is far more vocal and toxic, the far left also has its share of crazy and stupid people who ignore and outright refuse to accept factual evidence.
^^

There are also left-leaning policies I outright disagree with, but that's another story

SolVanderlyn

Chuckie

I make the classiest threads.

I shouldn't have clicked on that spoiler, but I'm glad I did. This season has been incredible.

I've watched Season 1 and a bit of 2.... but somehow it lost my attention. I might start it again...but I'll just rewatch it from the start because I have no fucking idea anymore what it was about (besides 'clones')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom