• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
At least a couple people expressed interest in playing

I would 1000% be down for this.

I just told the dude into me that orgasms produce painkilling endorphins. He's been wanting to know what he can do to get me through this flare. So this is me, giving no fucks.

(This might be a very big mistake.)

Get it bro.

248564.gif

Gaming side summed up in a single gif.

Granadier

I was totally going to go to bed, but this D&D stream is seriously distracting.

Not watching Critical Role rn because I'm still catching up on the back catalogue. I just listened to ep 27 at work today. Probably still going to be a few weeks before I'm all caught up.

I've never played D&D before but these guys and gals really do a good job getting into it, which is fun of course. It also makes perfect sense that as actors they would want to practice their craft with a fun game like this!

I have to drive my friend to the airport at six in the morning... eight hours from now. And I'm not at all tired. :(

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

AcridMeat

Banned
fuck my life,

fuck my life,

fuck, my life,

at least my twin is nice, and other friends are genuine

ugh

ugh
uigughughugh

I'm gonna have a bingey weekend trab better not judge because she's a smelly dirty smoker.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
fuck my life,

fuck my life,

fuck, my life,

ugh

ugh
uigughughugh

I'm gonna have a bingey weekend trab better not judge because she's a smelly dirty smoker.
I think you're cool man

FUME5

fuck my life,

fuck my life,

fuck, my life,

ugh

ugh
uigughughugh

Take a shot, spill the beans, we'll back your side of the story.

SolVanderlyn

this coconut vodka is ballin'

Granadier

fuck my life,

fuck my life,

fuck, my life,

ugh

ugh
uigughughugh

What happened bro?

SolVanderlyn

broseph brimley brotha man talk to us my dude

SolVanderlyn

Every time I convince myself I don't like this girl she posts a better looking selfie on Facebook

Am I shallow, doomed to be enthralled by physical attraction?

Or am I a better man, willing to shrug off such vapid displays of beauty?

Only time will tell

Every time I convince myself I don't like this girl she posts a better looking selfie on Facebook

Am I shallow, doomed to be enthralled by physical attraction?

Or am I a better man, willing to shrug off such vapid displays of beauty?

Only time will tell

Everyone's shallow to some extent when it comes to attraction.

Just embrace it.

Granadier

It's Friday, I'm not watching Youtube tutorials on how to set this shit up, it's DOOM time.

The irrational part of me wants to buy this, but I don't have a good PC so it would never feel like proper DOOM.

Jobbs

Banned
She's kind of dumb and a very far left leaning liberal.

So what? You afraid you'll catch liberal cooties? Who gives a shit about it

And there's nothing wrong with asking out a girl because she looks good, it's not vapid, it's the basis of human civilization

you're coming off as irrational in every respect on this one

go ask her out ya lunk

So what? You afraid you'll catch liberal cooties? Who gives a shit about it

And there's nothing wrong with asking out a girl because she looks good, it's not vapid, it's the basis of human civilization

you're coming off as irrational in every respect on this one

go ask her out ya lunk

Lack of intelligence is a pretty big turn off.

I couldn't date an airhead no matter how hot he was.

SolVanderlyn

THOSE TWO RESPONSES COULDN'T BE MORE DIFFERENT

*Cries in an indecisive corner*

And yes, lack of intelligence is a huge negative

Jobbs

Banned
Lack of intelligence is a pretty big turn off.

I couldn't date an airhead no matter how hot he was.

I'd need to know more about what "kind of dumb" means. I took it as a reflection of Sol's view of her politics

Unless someone believes something truly offensive I don't really have any litmus test on political views for friendship or dating

FUME5

The irrational part of me wants to buy this, but I don't have a good PC so it would never feel like proper DOOM.

Very early impressions (2 minutes in): looks fantastic, smart, quick intro sequence that 'feels' like Doom, I immediately like where they're going with the lore for the reboot.

And for what it's worth Sol, if I don't like 'em I'm certainly not going to try to bang 'em, no matter how hot they are.

zeemumu

I just want to go to sleep, guys...

But I still have to write this follow-up paper on this program and package everything up before midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom