• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I've watched Season 1 and a bit of 2.... but somehow it lost my attention. I might start it again...but I'll just rewatch it from the start because I have no fucking idea anymore what it was about (besides 'clones')

Season 2 and 3 were very, very messy. Plot was all over the place. Season 4 is basically a return to its roots.

I mean that's definitely the peak craziness of the episode. But there are plenty of other crazy moments too. Game of Thrones could never.

I stan for Donnie.

Trying to message that cynicism is bad always backfires with people with agendas.

:(

It's just so easy for people to bitch online about the state of our political system but god forbid they get off their collective asses and actually vote in every election. Instead they turn into petulant children who are going to "send a message" by not voting. And they're not sending a message at all. Apathy doesn't lead to change. It's tacit acceptance.

This video should also be required watching before anyone says anything about voting third party.

Trying to message that cynicism is bad always backfires with people with agendas.

:(

I'm simultaneously hugely cynical but optimistic that things can get better. It's a weird state. I guess it's cynicism about the current system but hope that people will see how fucked the system is and move to change it. I dunno.

It's just so easy for people to bitch online about the state of our political system but god forbid they get off their collective asses and actually vote in every election. Instead they turn into petulant children who are going to "send a message" by not voting. And they're not sending a message at all. Apathy doesn't lead to change. It's tacit acceptance.

This video should also be required watching before anyone says anything about voting third party.

God I fucking hate FPTP

marrec

Banned
Morning fakers:

y91SUIp.gif

Vape Naysh y'all

At least a couple people expressed interest in playing

I'm 100% interested.

Vote third party, you twats!

lol no, I'd rather get stuff done.

lol no, I'd rather get stuff done.

It's literally a wasted vote in our electoral system.

I mean if you live in a state that's gonna go one way or the other no matter what, you might as well throw your vote away for personal validation I guess. But as a prominent swing state voter, strategic voting is all I know.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
ya name is acrid but son you fresh

marrec

Banned
It's literally a wasted vote in our electoral system.

I mean if you live in a state that's gonna go one way or the other no matter what, you might as well throw your vote away for personal validation I guess. But as a prominent swing state voter, strategic voting is all I know.

I mean, it's America... we have 2 very different parties and it's the best we can do right now. The only reason to vote 3rd party at this point is if you have some fringe issue that's more important to you which, more power too ya.

Edit:

I hope this doesn't come off as cynical lol

I mean, it's America... we have 2 very different parties and it's the best we can do right now. The only reason to vote 3rd party at this point is if you have some fringe issue that's more important to you which, more power too ya.

Edit:

I hope this doesn't come off as cynical lol

Cynical af, bruh.

(Not really.)

Ultima Underworld's. Mario's game over music is too chipper to be annoying.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Dark World theme took the heroic pageantry of Hyrule Overworld and made it dark and oppressive while retaining that symbolic representation of a hero's journey and it was awesome

+1 great word

FUME5

yes but obviously for a reason. ;p my judgement hasn't reached that point were people get upset simply because of getting drunk I hope.
it's not judgement anyway, it's concern.

That's what I thought, then we talked in Discord.

And yeah, I'm loving the Doom 'reboot' because it does demons on Mars better than anyone else, the gunplay loop is tight an at these early stages the stun / melee combo works and feels right.

Tweezing. Haven't done a professional waxing before but I'm considering it for my arse since it's a rather hairy part of my body. Fuck my genes: No proper beard but a bloody arse jungle.

This sounds absolutely no fun and extremely painful. Have you considered drinking?

E: this sounds whatever, but it's genuinely rad that FAKEGAF has Russian Duder and in line skating rad as fuck young German woman and two African American duders, two fine looking women in the military amongst others.

STEAMGAF has a Duder from ¿Pakistan? and some others from south America and Europe.

I dunno what i'AM trying to say but man Neo GAF has a long reach on people and that's very cool, I say.

That's what I thought, then we talked in Discord.

And yeah, I'm loving the Doom 'reboot' because it does demons on Mars better than anyone else, the gunplay loop is tight an at these early stages the stun / melee combo works and feels right.

I read in the OT someone described it being a lot like the original Quake which makes me incredibly happy

Tweezing. Haven't done a professional waxing before but I'm considering it for my arse since it's a rather hairy part of my body. Fuck my genes: No proper beard but a bloody arse jungle.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I mean I generally like body hair but an ass jungle is a bit much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom