• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Meat is delicious and I still insist that depriving kids due to your beliefs is no better.

I also dgaf how animals are treated.

I also just ordered 2 dozen wings, so bleh

zeemumu

I'm not vegan but I eat vegan food from time to time.

Not big into hunting for sport, though. If you don't need it for food, don't kill it.

Jobbs

Banned

I agree. It's getting old.

He needs a new one

0FRB9VG.png

FloatOn

Let me tell you guys a secret. One of the favorite parts of my day is sitting in my living room on the big comfy chair and taking my shoes off. I love this ritual because my dog Miles always interrupts it and wants to get up in my face every time. I took a picture for you

Let me tell you guys a secret. One of the favorite parts of my day is sitting in my living room on the big comfy chair and taking my shoes off. I love this ritual because my dog Miles always interrupts it and wants to get up in my face every time. I took a picture for you

aww. this page turned innocent again real fast.

Jobbs

Banned
guys we need to reward RNH for messaging starboobs. not punish

one thing you should probably understand about england is it features the most intense ball busting per capita of any country on earth. The english are relentless ball busters. I'm just trying to make RNH feel comfortable

MutFox

Banned
I'm bored af. I think I'm gonna bust some scrub ass on steam on KoF xiii.

the_Anthem is my handle if you wanna get worked. My display name is Trash Boat and I have a meg white av.

Or I might play somega Gundam breaker 3.

AnthemKai on PSN, not that anyone here is likely to have it, lol

I think I added you,
Just cause King of foghters is awesome :p

You have Street Fighter V?

Jobbs

Banned
she had a pic with stars over her boobs. jobbs could've used this but he chose to focus on RNHs facial expressions

I am exceptional at drawing boobs but if I put them here I'd risk being bant

To be fair, that's probably a very accurate portrayal of a man getting head.

it is. I know it is. you need to put your hands somewhere or you look stupid. you could put them on her head/hair or behind your own head. early in the relationship I recommend the cautious approach and put them behind your own head. for all the shit you guys are giving me I'm actually being instructional

Hopefully one day he'll be massaging starboobs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

star-wars-leadership-yoda-motion-future.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I am exceptional at drawing boobs but if I put them here I'd risk being bant

it is. I know it is. you need to put your hands somewhere or you look stupid. you could put them on her head/hair or behind your own head. early in the relationship I recommend the cautious approach and put them behind your own head. for all the shit you guys are giving me I'm actually being instructional

star-wars-leadership-yoda-motion-future.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

but they'd be censored. by stars.

Hands in hair while sucking dick is one of life's greatest feelings.

zeemumu

Hmmm...

I don't find someone's K/D ratio as an appealing quality, dating-wise. She wasn't even specific on what game it was for.

Jobbs

Banned
about 7 years ago I did a boob drawing tutorial on some webcomic forum I frequented at the time. I was sick of the kids there drawing boobs as overly round circles.

I tried to find it but I can't. I think the site no longer exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom