• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

I want to thank Seth for inspiring me to grab wings for lunch. I'm just eating a big box of them and it's delicious (there's no way I eat them all... I'm going to find someone to share with)

Those don't look very good but I haven't had lunch so yeah thanks I'll have some

Where's you get them?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Rented Doom. It's installed now so I'm trying it out. Wish I had a PC to run it properly, but Xbox will have to do.

zeemumu

I've found myself as the lone soldier of the Clarke Defense Squad in the OT

Yikes

She's just not that likeable for me. There's nothing motivating me to want her to succeed. She does stuff, but nothing that would make me go "no I want this to work out for her."

I cared more about Lexa than I ever did about Clarke and I know significantly less about her.

For Uncharted 4,
There must be something to Avery's treasure, right? I mean, Rafe's already rich. Why would he waste his life working away for $400 mil (200 is he splits it with Nadine)?

Jobbs

Banned
I'm slowly making progess at season 1. finn is making me angry.

you are referring to the love triangle I mentioned. Indeed, they broke the movie/tv show love triangle rule, the one that states you should never have a love triangle ever for any reason.

sooner or later it ends tho and they don't do any more

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Blasting some extreme death metal on half the volume, parents are already knocking on the door if I am insane

Fuck it all, enjoy some more

I was a bad girl and
fed the dog twice

Also
Drake is seriously a fucking daddy...literally and figuratively...like damn....he's so hot even in his old age...
I didn't even see you could do that. I must not have explored the place fully. That's alright... I'll most likely play through the game again some time soon.

For Uncharted 4,
There must be something to Avery's treasure, right? I mean, Rafe's already rich. Why would he waste his life working away for $400 mil (200 is he splits it with Nadine)?

It's largely that Rafe wants
to basically be Drake. He wants the fortune hunter legacy. Also the treasure ends up being much more than 400MM and its suggested that Rafe already knew this. Plus that number was first given like 20 years in the past, so inflate it some. Plus 200MM per is still a whole lot of money. A lot more than my family's worth at least. Plus there's the whole sunk cost fallacy.

Those don't look very good but I haven't had lunch so yeah thanks I'll have some

Where's you get them?
Wingstop

Hmm

I'm slightly drunk and therefore actually open to the idea of maybe messaging Liz

On the other hand, I'm slightly drunk and therefore am terrified I'm going to fuck it up somehow, I don't even know how but I really don't trust my brain on alcohol

...is this even a good idea in general?

Jobbs

Banned
Blasting some extreme death metal on half the volume, parents are already knocking on the door if I am insane

Fuck it all, enjoy some more

GrcvrZi.gif

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I'm bored af. I think I'm gonna bust some scrub ass on steam on KoF xiii.

the_Anthem is my handle if you wanna get worked. My display name is Trash Boat and I have a meg white av.

Or I might play somega Gundam breaker 3.

AnthemKai on PSN, not that anyone here is likely to have it, lol

zeemumu

the_Anthem is my handle if you wanna get worked. My display name is Trash Boat and I have a meg white av.

I'm shitty at fighters. At best I might be able to beat you at Mortal Kombat or Third Strike. I'll probably add you on PSN anyway though

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
There's literally nothing bad that could happen. Just message her.

Now excuse me while I continue to thirstily browse Tinder.

Clydefrog

Ahahaha yes!! Trash Boat!!!

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
dinner plans tonight

1302133.gif
Time for Holly to overshare again.

So yeah, while cunnilingus feels nice and all, it just can not get me over the edge. So many guys are like, "yeah gurl I eat that pussy so good" I care about as much as when dudes brag about cock size.

Who fucking cares.

Jobbs

Banned
Time for Holly to overshare again.

So yeah, while cunnilingus feels nice and all, it just can not get me over the edge. So many guys are like, "yeah gurl I eat that pussy so good" I care about as much as when dudes brag about cock size.

Who fucking cares.

rofl

I was more referring to the fact that I'm eating vegan surrounded by people who won't be

hahaha

Time for Holly to overcharge again.

Who fucking cares.

OMG YES!! dudes like that are the worst and usually have the least skill. not really a fan in general either though.

rofl

I was more referring to the fact that I'm eating vegan surrounded by people who won't be

hahaha

why you eatin vegan breh

Jobbs

Banned
w00t since when?
nice though!

years. I've talked about my dislike of zoos and made snide comments toward people for eating meat on any number of occasions in these threads. I've also talked about how I think it's mean to feed meat to young children because htey don't know they're eating tortured animals.

mostly it's ignored because most people don't like to hear uncomfortable truths

Ok

Ok

I did it

...can someone tell me how to decompress from this pls

EDIT: I always feel like a shit when talking to vegetarians or vegans. It feels like something I should definitely try to do for moral reasons

years. I've talked about my dislike of zoos and made snide comments toward people for eating meat on any number of occasions in these threads. I've also talked about how I think it's mean to feed meat to young children because htey don't know they're eating tortured animals.

mostly it's ignored because most people don't like to hear uncomfortable truths

yes I remember. but I didn't know you cut most animal products actively out of your diet. :)

Ok

Ok

I did it

...can someone tell me how to decompress from this pls

AW YISS
some nice get up kids will help you celebrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom