• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
I feel like this is the longest a FakeGAF period has ever lasted. :,)
and it will last until next realpic. ::raises fist::

hah you'll be gone as soon as you find that magical mounty. :D

I sketched out some friday starboobs for you guys.

and with that I'm going out

j2ZF9Vj.png

Je t’ai vu tracer le long du paysage
Une ligne des aimées qui détruisent ton langage
Et quand tu chantais plus fort dans ton silence
Je voyais les larmes couler toujours à contresens

End me.

I just got a device that individually yanks out every hair it touches

I used to use an epilator. You get used to it, kind of, but it's still a pain to use.

I got sick of the maintenance so I just lasered everything off. But I'm excited for you! :)

hah you'll be gone as soon as you find that magical mounty. :D

I sketched out some friday starboobs for you guys.

and with that I'm going out

j2ZF9Vj.png

That doesn't look like Trab at all.

Face blindness to the extreme up in here!

I can draw people easily, this is just a generic person

I wouldn't draw trab naked lol

the face does look a bit like your earlier drawing of me though, especially the hair, now just messier which is more accurate :D it just needs a mountie now, thank you jobbs.

my tummy wouldn't be that flat though. like ever. I need more work out sessions. damn you and your unrealistic beauty standards!

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
the face does look a bit like your earlier drawing of me though, especially the hair, now just messier which is more accurate :D it just needs a mountie now, thank you jobbs.

my tummy wouldn't be that flat though. like ever. I need more work out sessions. damn you and your unrealistic beauty standards!

Work out for you. Fuck everyone else.

Maybe she actually has star tattoos on her nipples now instead of pasties.

lewd

drawing sexy people is so fun though! :O

I feel like there's been some confusion here

When I said strategically placed stars

I meant Photoshopped on

Not star shaped physical coverings >_>

And no I have no idea why I'm clarifying this

EDIT: LILITH WHY WOULD YOU RUIN BEST DOG

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Too late. She has star tattoo'd nips now.

of course. I was just implying that jobb's drawing is a pretty idealized version of a woman's body. but it's very nice to look at.

That was my shitty motivational poster quote for the year.
Jobbs' is indeed skilled.

Jobbs

Banned
of course. I was just implying that jobb's drawing is a pretty idealized version of a woman's body. but it's very nice to look at.

yes I like looking at them too.

nice av!

it's easier/more fun to draw some definition. I don't impose those standards on people in real life. I don't honestly give a shit if a woman has a super toned stomach or not, personally, it does not matter to me at all

Misha

Banned
I used to use an epilator. You get used to it, kind of, but it's still a pain to use.

I got sick of the maintenance so I just lasered everything off. But I'm excited for you! :)
I actually really don't mind it. Easier than shaving. I'll be layering at least some stuff in the future but this will work well for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom