• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

When the time comes

Like this

PRsUjK7.gif

Not like this

ch21.jpg

You're going to be okay

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Pizza arrived in 55 minutes, looks like they care for regular customers .)
Good stuff, I love when stuff happens earlier than it's supposed to. Like when it says "Expected delivery - Friday" on Amazon and you get it on Wednesday. Awwwww yiss son. A feeling almost as good as walking into an air conditioned house on a hot day.

*has been busy for the last hour*

Ok

Time to reply

...how do I use words

How do I respond to "Have you been for the last decade" that's not a real question >_>
This is a normal ass normal question, just let the truth speak for itself. What have you been up to for the last ten years? Same for everything else she asks. Let the conversation control itself, don't try to say what you think she wants to hear.

zeemumu

One weird dream after another. At least that one gave me a solid zombie apocalypse plan. One question though: who was the girl?

Jobbs

Banned
*has been busy for the last hour*

Ok

Time to reply

...how do I use words

How do I respond to "Have you been for the last decade" that's not a real question >_>

that sounds like a start

edit: oh I thought you were suggesting that as your opening line... just woke up and getting the crud ouf ot my head

ask her interesting questions about herself

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
One weird dream after another. At least that one gave me a solid zombie apocalypse plan. One question though: who was the girl?
Judging from the rest of FakeGAFfers and their dreams... it was trab.

Why

"I have lost the ability to speak to other humans; I am contemplating the acquisition of a pair of cats so that I keep my verbal skills active."

The console is now collecting dust.

In contrast, I bought a xbone at launch to play Forza 5 and now we have two xbones that get used nearly daily.

Jobbs

Banned
physically?

yes :(

somehow I managed to ruin the micro usb input jack. It just won't recognize/charge. I tried alternate cables.

I looked into it and it seems like a PITA to fix myself. I could look up a repair shop but paranoid they'll steal sensitive stuff off my phone, and I can't power the phone on to check what may be sitting on there before giving it to them.

It may just be time to upgrade to a new phone anyway. It's been 2 years.

Xiao Hu

I fell down when I took a walk after dinner. Feel like the idiot that I am. Somebody please console me :(

@Jobbs: Cuddle with me. I cuddle back. Promise

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
yes :(

somehow I managed to ruin the micro usb input jack. It just won't recognize/charge. I tried alternate cables.

I looked into it and it seems like a PITA to fix myself. I could look up a repair shop but paranoid they'll steal sensitive stuff off my phone, and I can't power the phone on to check what may be sitting on there before giving it to them.

It may just be time to upgrade to a new phone anyway. It's been 2 years.

maybe its just the usb port of your pc / outlet / whatever though!

Could always just wipe it and then get it repaired. If you'd get a new one, you would start on wiped status anyway soo

Halcyon

I am hoping to get a babysitter so that I can go see Civil War.

I'm sitting here watching my girl sleep in her swing while I have SMG soundtrack playing. I was gonna try to do the dishes butt fuckit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom