• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Morning fuckers

My daughter has been binging AVGN, I feel I have failed as a parent

They've been grandfathered in (James & Mike). I watch them because I feel like I know them, even though most the AVGN videos in the past 5+ years have been awful. James & Mike Monday can be pretty good. Their Rondo of Blood for Turbo Duo video is outstanding.

I liked the early AVGNs. The Karate Kid and TMNT ones were good, especially since at the time they came out there weren't many people doing that kind of video. It was novel.

zeemumu

Uncharted 4: The Search for One Piece

Dreamin'! Don't give it up Nathan!

Dreamin'! Don't give it up Samuel!

Dreamin'! Don't give it up Sully!

Dreamin'! Don't give it give it up give it up give it up give it up give it NO!

They've been grandfathered in (James & Mike). I watch them because I feel like I know them, even though most the AVGN videos in the past 5+ years have been awful. James & Mike Monday can be pretty good. Their Rondo of Blood for Turbo Duo video is outstanding.

I liked the early AVGNs. The Karate Kid and TMNT ones were good, especially since at the time they came out there weren't many people doing that kind of video. It was novel.

classic AVGN <3 it was the bible games that got me hooked

AcridMeat

Banned
in much weirder news I dreamed I had a massive dick. I remember shoving it down my pants somehow
I see. That's weird, I had a dream that involved someone being impressed with my dick size as well.
Yep same here. No one was really doing content like that and it was fun.

I never did see his movie.

Misha

Banned
My awkward little cousin got a purple undercut and seems to have figured out makeup and she looks amazing.

When am I going to figure out my looks :O
So jealous

Jobbs

Banned
classic AVGN <3 it was the bible games that got me hooked

trabby that terrifying avatar reminds me of the failed ripley hybrids scene in alien resurrection (nsfw I guess)

me neither. no interest in the movie. the character/skit side of it was never the point. the movie seems more like something he did because he wanted to do it. it's as bad of an idea as the tim and eric movie and the result is probably even worse.

I see. That's weird, I had a dream that involved someone being impressed with my dick size as well.
Yep same here. No one was really doing content like that and it was fun.

woah. we're dick brothers now. my dream was really weird though. I tried to fap but it didn't work so I was like "why is everyone doing this, that's no fun at all!"

AcridMeat

Banned
trabby that terrifying avatar reminds me of the failed ripley hybrids scene in alien resurrection (nsfw I guess)
Imagine the reach around the one on the right would try to pull.

And he was always up front that the movie was a passion project. Always enjoyed his Monster Madness series too. Saw so many great movies because of it.
woah. we're dick brothers now. my dream was really weird though. I tried to fap but it didn't work so I was like "why is everyone doing this, that's no fun at all!"
hahahahaha

Misha

Banned
Do some salons do sit downs with you and try to plan what you want? Cause id pay extra money for that instead of being sat down in the chair and being asked "a trim or something different?)

well he's from switzerland...but he even plays hockey! I can't decide if he's nice or creepy though....he put some weird ass lyrics on his profile that he wrote himself and crap like this...
Google him to find out if he's a semi pro hockey player playing in a Swiss league. It's a definite possibility

Do some salons do sit downs with you and try to plan what you want? Cause id pay extra money for that instead of being sat down in the chair and being asked "a trim or something different?)

Google him to find out if he's a semi pro hockey player playing in a Swiss league. It's a definite possibility
usually that should be possible, yes. I always explain and plan the heck out of it.

but I dont know his real name!
Pm me a pic of him

Ok, moooooom :*

you nosey b. :D

Jobbs

Banned
well he's from switzerland (living there rn)...but he even plays hockey! I can't decide if he's nice or creepy though....he put some weird ass lyrics on his profile that he wrote himself and crap like this...

putting lyrics in his profile sounds a bit strange but... I dunno. a D's a D, I guess

Alpha Omega Sin is awful. And don't call me dear shitstick.

rofl

alpha omega sin is an asshole yeah

any time someone starts ranting about "SJW" stuff they instantly go in the trash

in fact, if someone even utters "SJW" in an unironic or non-academic way, they go in the trash

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
well he's from switzerland (living there rn)...but he even plays hockey! I can't decide if he's nice or creepy though....he put some weird ass lyrics on his profile that he wrote himself and crap like this...

Get it. Just make sure he's not into inline skating as well. Also, post the lyrics here for us to see or you will most definitely be cursed with five years of no dick.

Definitely. Even for men's haircuts they will do this. I usually will ask for something that will look good on me and they take care of the rest.

Hahahahahahahaha

That's amazing

Trab stop attracting weird people

Get it. Just make sure he's not into inline skating as well. Also, post the lyrics here for us to see or you will most definitely be cursed with five years of no dick.

Definitely. Even for men's haircuts they will do this. I usually will ask for something that will look good on me and they take care of the rest.
Remember then

I close my eyes,
Running from the hate and lies I dream of when
And wake up to then

Miles high, artic sky
Lines were crossed, feelings lost Skin on skin,
Sin on sin

But have I grown too old,
Has my heart become too cold?

Bridge

Do you regret, will you fret Do you hide, will you confide, Do you cry, will you die

No more goodbyes, No more lies
No more lonely nights, No more fights No more pain, No more living in vain

My thoughts go back
What do I lack, I can’t get on track Thinking back to a day September, maybe May

Now and then, Now and when There is no you, no me, no we Skin on skin,
Sin on sin

But have I grown too old,
Has my heart become too cold?

Bridge

Do you regret, will you fret Do you hide, will you confide, Do you cry, will you die

No more goodbyes, No more lies
No more lonely nights, No more fights No more pain, No more living in vain

Chorus

Remember you, Remember me, Remember the way it used to be Remember when, Remember friends Remember then

Bridge

Heaven’s lost, Hells cost
So many words have been tossed, their true meaning lost Say something to me,
Say you’re OK, say you’re free

giphy.gif

Jobbs

Banned
I don't think writing that makes you necessarily a weirdo, but putting it in a dating profile might make you a weirdo

saunas, sudden pants removal, inline skating, poetry

I wonder what's next

Granadier

Switzerland is beautiful though. Just look at it as a holiday. A dick holiday.

Xiao Hu

I'm going to Switzerland this Christmas though. Will visit a flatmate and a soon to be former classmate, and of course enjoy some snow because snow went extinct in Cologne ¯_(&#12484;)_/¯

I think there's a chance of it also being a "tied to a chair wearing his mother's clothes while he paints me" holiday
hahah yes you're right. and we don't even know if the says "aboot" and "eh" to make it worth it.
I bet he somehow stumbled across this thread and is now crying like James would.

yes, I will delete the lyrics tomorrow to make sure google won't lead him to our secret base.

but guys...this still means the universe is listening to me. it just made one mistake on the way. next canadian guy will be smoking. edit: like in smoking hot. or actually smoking, idc

Granadier

but guys...this still means the universe is listening to me. it just made one mistake on the way. next canadian guy will be smoking. edit: like in smoking hot. or actually smoking, idc

If you get your Canadian man, the universe needs to also give me a Boston woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom