• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
A what now?

Is that an 80s thing?
You gotta get down boy.
Roller-Disco.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I want to grow my hair out super long like it used to be. But that would look creepy on a 27 year old guy, so maybe this bald thing is a better idea

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Once upon a time

wNqPBeJ.jpg

AcridMeat

Banned
Oh man you've seen Iron Chic? Nice

You should listen to Latterman, it's Phil's (guitar) old band and they're so good
Yeah a few years ago in Brooklyn. I saw Jason Lubrano outside after the show and was like yo you guys kicked ass and had this big jolly smile with a "Aw thanks man!" He was fucking wasted during the set.

I feel like we've had this exact conversation regarding Latterman.

Got that Grapefruit shandy just now and it's in the fridge. Gonna go for a walk and take care of some more errands, then enjoy an afternoon of simple pleasures.

Also this Muji jacket I got is nice.

SolVanderlyn

I feel absolutely awful right now. I got four and half hours of sleep after staying awake for twenty-six. I'm starting to think cancelling tonight's plans is in my best interest.

Is this a skinheads joke? Sorry, I'm tired.
Get some sleep. Staying awake this long feels awful.

Yeah a few years ago in Brooklyn. I saw Jason Lubrano outside after the show and was like yo you guys kicked ass and had this big jolly smile with a "Aw thanks man!" He was fucking wasted during the set.

I feel like we've had this exact conversation regarding Latterman.

Got that Grapefruit shandy just now and it's in the fridge. Gonna go for a walk and take care of some more errands, then enjoy an afternoon of simple pleasures.

Also this Muji jacket I got is nice.

Haha, probably, I legit have the worst memory

...have you listened to Latterman then?

And yeah, one of my favourite things about punk bands is how they're all just normal, quite often nerdy people who just get super happy that people like their stuff

Get some sleep. Staying awake this long feels awful.

Yeah, I know. I started dealing with bouts of insomnia a couple weeks ago and forgot to bring my medicine to the place I'm staying this weekend. My home is only a couple miles away but I don't feel fit to drive right now. I'll probably phone a friend if I'm still out of it in an hour or so.

Jobbs

Banned
If I stay awake an absurdly long time, I have trouble sleeping properly. It's as if my body is too tired to sleep. It makes no sense, but last time I did something like this it took me days to recover and at my lowest point it was a bit scary.

SolVanderlyn

I feel so stupidly lethargic right now

I have stuff I could be doing. Even "fun" stuff. But I just feel like... wasting away... doing nothing

jb1234

I've apparently just landed into a FWB situation with a completely different dude. Good lord. When did I become so desirable?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Trab we already know how your story will turn out. We've all listened to Sk8ter Boi

She turns him down and then sees him in 5 years with another girl?

I've apparently just landed into a FWB situation with a completely different dude. Good lord. When did I become so desirable?

Get it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

zeemumu

I'm inclined to stop taking the initiative on stuff just to see what happens. Maybe my ultimate irrational fear of fading from existence will happen.

She turns him down and then sees him in 5 years with another girl?

The events are already in motion. She just needs to settle down with this Canadian guy and have a kid and the inline skater guy needs to become famous.

AcridMeat

Banned
Haha, probably, I legit have the worst memory

...have you listened to Latterman then?

And yeah, one of my favourite things about punk bands is how they're all just normal, quite often nerdy people who just get super happy that people like their stuff
Yeah, No Matter Where We Go... specifically.
I've watched every single AVGN episode.
Ever since it started.

Watched all Pure Pwnage too :p
Even the TV series.
Very recently I was talking to a buddy about Pure Pwnage, we absolutely loved that video series in high school. We tried going back and watching some and it was rough. Definitely of it's era, and still have very fond memories from back then.
Confidence does wonders my friend.

jb1234

have you actually collected on any of these benefits yet or is this still in theory?

Haven't collected yet but he's made it very, very clear what he wants to do to me. I apparently have "gorgeous eyes" and "very kissable lips." Oh, and he states that he's a master at giving head. I don't see any downsides here.

(And he owns a hot tub. He linked me to the house he owns, which doubles as a bed and breakfast. Several people on the site have left very flattering reviews about both the place and him so I know he's at least who he says he is.)

Confidence does wonders my friend.

But I'm not very confident! :p Well, okay. I'm definitely getting more confident in my sex appeal, for sure.

Symphonia

Banned
I really need to learn to control my spending habits. My backlog just keeps on growing and growing. I've only just started Uncharted 4 the other day, and I've gone out today and bought DOOM. Help me?

marrec

Banned
DOOM is still fantastic, in case anyone was wondering.

Even the MP, which somehow sucked during the beta, is great. I just had a match in which I was the demon for most of it and completely tore apart the other team. Felt great, got a quadruple kill with the ground pound, was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom