• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Vaz, even though I'm willing to bet you'd be far more proficient at giving head than any girl I've been with, still not going to happen because

Curious, if you were to have sex with a woman, would you treat them the same?
In threesomes I've kind of just enjoyed exploring their bodies, the curves and softness and different sensations. I dunno how it would be, I've never been with a woman solo.

FUME5

yall need jesus

edit

hope you feel better jb

f884191a770547f30135171ee6ca334a.jpg

I am in my car in some random Safeway parking lot crying. This has been a really shitty fucking day.

Sup dude?

In threesomes I've kind of just enjoyed exploring their bodies, the curves and softness and different sensations. I dunno how it would be, I've never been with a woman solo.

Hmm, I wonder if you'd be as driven to break them down.

Sorry if I caused any offense with my comment. I'll be more careful with that in the future

Hahaha, no-one is offended bro, just take Lilis advice on that one!

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Might get a little drunk later tonight and stream Windam the Druid's progression through Eternity.

FloatOn

I don't get to watch GoT until Wednesday. Kind of sucks tbh

I am in my car in some random Safeway parking lot crying. This has been a really shitty fucking day.

Sorry to hear. If you want to talk it out I'm around. I've been through some pretty bad times myself so nothing would be too off putting

Jobbs

Banned
^I can barely see bun!

I don't have a problem with man buns though. I don't understand why some people are against them. Seems fine.

-

My girlfriend is frequently tired/fried from her job and there's not always a lot left afterwards. I give her a low stress hang out zone and listen to her [at times harrowing] stories but sometimes I wish there was something else I could do.

FUME5

^I can barely see bun!

I don't have a problem with man buns though. I don't understand why some people are against them. Seems fine.

-

My girlfriend is frequently tired/fried from her job and there's not always a lot left afterwards. I give her a low stress hang out zone and listen to her [at times harrowing] stories but sometimes I wish there was something else I could do.

Got a bathtub?

GoT book spoilers / question for those of you a season ahead of me:
is Undead Catelyn stark banging around? And did Brienne get her tit bitten off (she is so much better in the books)?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

What do you wish you could do?

FloatOn

You sound like a good bf

is Undead Catelyn stark banging around? And did Brienne get her tit bitten off (she is so much better in the books)?

Nope. Lady Stoneheart doesn't exist in the show at all. And Brienne never gets her boob bitten off. Everyone's storylines have pretty much completely diverged from the (released) books at this point. Except Arya's I guess.

Being a good listener is invaluable. You're doing amazing work.

Got a bathtub?

No and no. Both those seem highly unlikely at this point.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Well, bedtime. It's been fun as fuck tonight. Im pumped because I get to go to Dam Neck tomorrow, my fave base. So I'm probably gonna go exhaust myselfan until I get sleepy. Night everyone.

FUME5

Nope. Lady Stoneheart doesn't exist in the show at all. And Brienne never gets her boob bitten off. Everyone's storylines have pretty much completely diverged from the (released) books at this point. Except Arya's I guess.

Cheers, might re-read the last book or two when I finish with Use of Weapons so I can be incensed with the differences when I get around to watching Season 6.

Although I agree with Misha, if it wasn't for GRRMs penchant for killing off major characters, his boring ass writing style would have turned me off ages ago.

Well, bedtime. It's been fun as fuck tonight. Im pumped because I get to go to Dam Neck tomorrow, my fave base. So I'm probably gonna go exhaust myselfan until I get sleepy. Night everyone.

It was informative - sweet dreams of femmedom.

Jobbs

Banned
Got a bathtub?

Yes, and to your spoiler bit, no. Everyone hoped and expected for the first thing but it never came to be.

Being a good listener is invaluable. You're doing amazing work.

You sound like a good bf

What do you wish you could do?

thanks dudes =) and to the question.. I don't know.. I guess I feel kind of guilty that my days are relatively easy when she's on her feet for hours dealing with all kinds of shit.

I worry about her sometimes. There are some days when she seems in bad shape.

FUME5

I worry about her sometimes. There are some days when she seems in bad shape.

Comes with the turf. Run her a romantic bath or some shit. Have no real advice for you, people in high stress professions decompress in different ways. Banging you seems to be working for her so far, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom