• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Comes with the turf. Run her a romantic bath or some shit. Have no real advice for you, people in high stress professions decompress in different ways. Banging you seems to be working for her so far, no?

Sometimes, sure. I never quite know what I'm getting because some days take a bigger toll on her than others. I didn't, for example, get any action last night (which is fine). I made her laugh a lot which I hope helped!

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Sometimes, sure. I never quite know what I'm getting because some days take a bigger toll on her than others. I didn't, for example, get any action last night (which is fine). I made her laugh a lot which I hope helped!

You're probably the thing she looks forward to while going through that stressful ass day.

---

Windam's going on an adventure.

FUME5

Laughter being the best medicine and all that. I was being flippant, I doubt the efficient sex would keep her around for almost 2 months on it's own.

DANY OMG

3klqUyf.gif
3klqUyf.gif

3klqUyf.gif
3klqUyf.gif

THE LOOK SHE'S GIVING HER SUBJECTS RN

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Granadier

FUME5

her hotness is working against me here.

I wonder if wearing two C's makes you last longer. I've never tried it. Someone told me that once.

lol, technically the cat was.

Nah, double bagging is not viable. Try one of those numbing creams or condoms. Maybe look into buying one of those sleek lady fucking machines Ceallach posted last week so you have a robo tag team buddy.

Granadier

I'm exaggerating a bit. I think I can do okay sometimes.

Honestly I'd like to kill the practice all together one of these days. Condoms are just kind of gross and add these awkwards beats to any encounter.

One of the best and worst inventions mankind has created.

Jobbs

Banned
I haven't wanked in a while now and I'm super horny and there is no relieve in sight :(

why not just beat off? it's not that bad

Nah, double bagging is not viable. Try one of those numbing creams or condoms. Maybe look into buying one of those sleek lady fucking machines Ceallach posted last week so you have a robo tag team buddy.

wait, what?

that dany scene has me hot and bothered

need a cold shower

be gayer.

FUME5

wait, what?

That futuristic (and effective) looking vibe she suggested for Dragonz a while ago. I guess you must have missed it because you didn't complain about the discrepancy in devices for menz and womenz.

Was talking about that with my buddy on the weekend and he mentioned I couldn't know if a fleshlight was better than my hand. I told him I don't need to fuck a tube to know what it's like, plus fuck cleaning one of those things.

Jobbs

Banned
That futuristic (and effective) looking vibe she suggested for Dragonz a while ago. I guess you must have missed it because you didn't complain about the discrepancy in devices for menz and womenz.

Was talking about that with my buddy on the weekend and he mentioned I couldn't know if a fleshlight was better than my hand. I told him I don't need to fuck a tube to know what it's like, plus fuck cleaning one of those things.

Yeah. I know I've said this before but every male sex toy I've seen is somewhere on the scale between awkward and utterly horrifying, usually more towards the latter. Disembodied heads with gaping mouths and blank stares, disembodied vaginas and asses, it's... It's like a horror show. A vagina that lives in a tube is actually one of the least gross ones.

Granadier

The thought of this makes me want to gag.

Misha

Banned
If you just, like, jack off on / into a clean sock and throw it in the wash? Better.

If you've worn it, taken it off and jerked into it? Serial killer.

No no no. Jack off into the sock, stick it under your mattress and come back to it tomorrow

FUME5

I've never heard of anyone using a sock. I think that's a myth from media.

What the fuck.

People use socks dude, hell people use anything. Buddy was dating this girl who was a complete pig (cleaning habits wise) I forget the exact genesis of this story, but basically he'd gotten her off, she wouldn't reciprocate so he jerked off with one of her socks, threw it into the corner where there was a pile of clothes and shit, rolled over and went to sleep.

EDIT

Yes Fish, that hasn't been posted multiple times in that thread you hate already.

No no no. Jack off into the sock, stick it under your mattress and come back to it tomorrow

That's an incredibly disgusting cumrag. I don't know how to rate the two.

Jobbs

Banned
If you just, like, jack off on / into a clean sock and throw it in the wash? Better.

If you've worn it, taken it off and jerked into it? Serial killer.

This is one definite reason I hope to not have a son. If passing along my surname means I have to deal with jizz everywhere for 5 or 6 years it just ain't worth it. I don't care about my surname anyway.

Granadier

Hahahahahahahah, I don't care if that's real or not. That's a damn funny story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom