• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
If you need me to derail your sex stories with pointless banter let me know

Xiao Hu

well if they can't find someone, I still got my costume.
1452076_532800113477592_1052948149_n.jpg

::drops trousers::
::bends over::

I shit you not, I have a natural red head at my university that looks like this version of Eva Green but even hotter. It's a pity that she seems so unapproachable and I don't even know the group she's hanging out it, plus chances are very high, considering how unlucky I am, that she's already taken.

Damn red heads are my biggest kink
even before facesitting

he asked me out. I said yes :X

Gutes Gelingen!

::looks envious at him::

zeemumu

I might need to pick up a wooden mannequin from the student store. It'll help me learn to draw people.

Yes, I think I talked trab into random casual sex

tumblr_lo6m0ebyGG1qbqi1jo1_500.gif

I can't help but feel like you sent her a subliminal GIF at some point to throw her hormones out of whack to help your plan.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
There was an ingrown hair on my bicep that I put antibiotic and a bandage on yesterday. Today I go to remove the bandage and it takes some of my skin with it. What the hell?

edit: I've been on a dry spell since February. At the moment I'm just living vicariously through faker adventures.

I did. They said it's small pox.

Jobbs

Banned
Like I said, I'm petty right now that everyone is going on dates and getting laid and is treated with Mikey Mouse pan cakes and fuck my life ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Hah. Before meeting Nikki I had been dry for about 10 months.

Things come and go. I'm old, but I know what it's like to be a young man full of thirst. It gets better. And worse. And better. #life

There was an ingrown hair on my bicep that I put antibiotic and a bandage on yesterday. Today I go to remove the bandage and it takes some of my skin with it. What the hell?

call 911

Xiao Hu

Hah. Before meeting Nikki I had been dry for about 10 months.

Things come and go. I'm old, but I know what it's like to be a young man full of thirst. It gets better. And worse. And better. #life

Oh shut up. You're in your early thirties for fucks sake, grandpa!

I just wish my taste wasn't that difficult. It would make a lot of things easier for me dating wise.
______

Picking up a friend from the airport and there are some hot people around here :3

Jobbs

Banned
That's impressive Vaz. I would instant throw up. I can't take things in my throat. I gag so bad.

Man, brushing my tongue will often set off my gag reflex, good thing I'm hetero.

^ THIS! Sometimes when brushing my tongue I jab just a bit too far back and gag.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
That's impressive Vaz. I would instant throw up. I can't take things in my throat. I gag so bad.

DO this

fist_mini-2.jpg

I do it when I am gonna get aggressive, I usually take my hands off the D then have at it, holding my hand as so and I have no gag reflex, can take it all the way down.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
jWxEj.gif

Good job. Did you practice? I always have to use the thumb/palm trick to keep from gagging

I don't need the tricks. A few months at college (in 2011 to be exact) was my practice. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Guy was 8 inches

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Will have to remember to squeeze my thumb when the tooth brushing gets too intense.

Jobbs

Banned
I do it when I am gonna get aggressive, I usually take my hands off the D then have at it, holding my hand as so and I have no gag reflex, can take it all the way down.

haha you sound like fun.

I'll keep that in mind if I ever have to suck cock.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
ITT: Blowjob tips.
I also like pressing down on the dickhole when they are about to cum because it usually stops it and gets them super frustrated. I like my guys to be completely falling apart for me. No sense of "having" me or whatever, you're mine to use as I please.

For real though, I am VERY demanding sexually, guys have always either loved it or fucking hated it. Or were all about it at first and then realized it wasn;t gonna calm down and I was never gonna be the type to lay there and take it or have quickies.

In uncharted 4, naughty dog just discovered rope physics and decided to include it in all the things.

This thread is about giving blowies, not video games.

Jobbs

Banned
I also like pressing down on the dickhole when they are about to cum because it usually stops it and gets them super frustrated. I like my guys to be completely falling apart for me. No sense of "having" me or whatever, you're mine to use as I please.

For real though, I am VERY demanding sexually, guys have always either loved it or fucking hated it. Or were all about it at first and then realized it wasn;t gonna calm down and I was never gonna be the type to lay there and take it or have quickies.

Jesus.

A roll with you is like playing on master ninja.

This thread is about giving blowies, not video games.

Jesus

Ya. It gets annoying tbh

I loved the start of the game acting like grappling hook + ropes was something that Nathan has always had and known how to use that was just not worth mentioning until this time.

Reminds me of Metal Gear Solid 4 when Snake is just like oh yeah I've always known how to do the advanced hand to hand fighting from metal gear solid 3 set in the 60's but I deliberately didn't use it until this game.

Edging a guy is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom