• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Morning ☕️

.Are you using the one with the wig? That one's really fun!

That's the one. The same one that is my Twitter picture. And thanks! It's a little hat that was given to my niece when she was born. First I had to make sure it was safe to be a hat though.

I'm just fucking around man, even if I did decide to stop drinking beer and get shredded I wouldn't be posting pics like that, would not attract the crowd I'm after.

Just get shredded while still drinking beer!
actually that's a lot of empty calories/carbs. Maybe gin instead

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I'll be gone for essentially nine days. I leave Friday.

Almost forgot, but good luck on your huge trip! Totally understandable to be stressed out about it, but it'll be great.

I'd rather drink than cut.

Does your work keep you in shape?
My work is sitting at a desk typing. If I didn't go to the gym I would be a skinny bean pole with no muscle (like I was before).

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Cucumbers and brush handles are the budding sexuality starter kit.

Oh god, I'm listening to guys talk about the bears and bikers convention. It's fucking crazy. Guys talking about how they love the smell of balls, sweaty assholes, drinking piss, the difference between the types of piss you can get during the day. Oh god now there is a guy talking about eating his own cum and edging himself and creating pools and pools of precum.

One guy says he likes the smell of balls, dirty balls that smell like an old bear tree.

Also I just learned the term otter. Apparently there are thinks and bikers and bears and otters. Oh god, they are describing a pool or gym where you can't tell where the sell of cum ends and the chlorine ends.

Good morning guys!

Cucumbers and brush handles are the budding sexuality starter kit.

Oh god, I'm listening to guys talk about the bears and bikers convention. It's fucking crazy. Guys talking about how they love the smell of balls, sweaty assholes, drinking piss, the difference between the types of piss you can get during the day. Oh god now there is a guy talking about eating his own cum and edging himself and creating pools and pools of precum.

One guy says he likes the smell of balls, dirty balls that smell like an old bear tree.

Also I just learned the term otter. Apparently there are thinks and bikers and bears and otters. Oh god, they are describing a pool or gym where you can't tell where the sell of cum ends and the chlorine ends.

Good morning guys!

You learn something new every day

#notallmen

There's a whole fucking animal kingdom when it comes to gay men and body types.

Gay-Census-400x242.jpg

#notallmen

#co-signed

FUME5

Does your work keep you in shape?
My work is sitting at a desk typing. If I didn't go to the gym I would be a skinny bean pole with no muscle (like I was before).

Work is about 70% field and 30% office, but it's rare that the field work is all that intense. I'm slim built but never looked 'ripped' - even as a teen when I was lifting and long before I acquired the taste for beer.

i tried not to lol at work.

Ice cold.

Yeah. I got a bit weepy when he died.

I really liked Away the Crow Road, maybe because it was so different from his sci fi.

Chuckie

No, but
she's been looking mighty cute lately. In a rather murderous fashion.

Just the way I like it. I hope we'll see here covered in blood while sexing though.

Why are people so obsessed with comparing things to guardians of the Galaxy

Because it was the first movie EVER to bring together a group of 'misfits' who do stuff together!

What the flying fuck...where are you hearing this shit :/

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
You guys are boring. I just learned guys can train their urethral sphincter to be able to pee right after they cum and do both into a dudes ass.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Pre seminal fluid. The clear liquid that comes during excitement to clear the urethra and help with lubrication.

You guys are boring. I just learned guys can train their urethral sphincter to be able to pee right after they cum and do both into a dudes ass.
People are ducking weird.

Also, sonding.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
We're boring because we don't practice pisscumming? Cumpissing? Shamingourancestors?
Engaging in buttsecs with another male while purging the pipe.

Its like some bored dude decided to go all the way to troll all our reproductive traits as species.

Okay so...I'm browsing Facebook and there's an ad for FTWD and like a whole banner of Alicia pics...I haven't even liked their page so the only conclusion i can come to is that AMC somehow KNOWS.

"We're watching you, Emily."

Chuckie

Okay so...I'm browsing Facebook and there's an ad for FTWD and like a whole banner of Alicia pics...I haven't even liked their page so the only conclusion i can come to is that AMC somehow KNOWS.

"We're watching you, Emily."

Google is watching you. You searched for Alicia too often and now the ads reflect that.

Speaking of FTWD. What a fucking borefest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom