• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Sadness

Look carefully at his backpack droid at 1:42 for extra sadness

Also when he walks around stealth you can see his little footprints dust if you look carefully. That'll be useful later

Anyway I'm so utterly beyond fried + overstimulated + drunk

Chuckie

Tence, I've always imagined you on another plane. Above the clouds, watching over us.. making sure shit does or does not go down. You are other-worldly.

If you happen to be some British dude, that's a huge letdown.

I love you frog.

No I am not some British dude!

FUME5

Sadness

Look carefully at his backpack droid at 1:42 for extra sadness

Also when he walks around stealth you can see his little footprints dust if you look carefully. That'll be useful later

Anyway I'm so utterly beyond fried + overstimulated + drunk

Yeah Jobbs, on the turps again!

Who Posted? Total Posts: 16,043
User Name Posts
Jobbs 1,290
WhereAreMahDragonz 1,082
You Know Nothing 1,011
zeemumu 990
Misha 939
Vazra 791
trab pu kcip 757
Granadier 729
marrec 700
FUME5 679
FloatOn 636
SolVanderlyn 587
Xiao Hu 570
RobotNinjaHornets 532
liliththepale 444
Halcyon 320
Ceallach 318
Funky Papa 302
HP_Wuvcraft 274
AcridMeat 268
Professor Beef 238
Ironfist Sect 210
Clydefrog 201

only 200+ posts people are cool

I'm beating Jake that's all I care about

PS4 and Uncharted 4 were supposed to be delivered today but now it's been pushed to Thursday.

Fuck you, FedEx.

image.php

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
But I have Arkham Knight just sitting here and nothing to play it on.

The injustice gods among us of it all.
So that's two kinda garbage games you can't play.

UC4 is fine for what it is, probably fantastic given the production values, just not my thing.

ArKham Knight is a fucking tire fire. I don't want to drive around and shoot drones in a fucking Batman game. Or the stupid Zeppelin part where you have to shift blocks around like it's Resident Evil 2. Or other shit in it.

FUME5

ArKham Knight is a fucking tire fire. I don't want to drive around and shoot drones in a fucking Batman game. Or the stupid Zeppelin part where you have to shift blocks around like it's Resident Evil 2. Or other shit in it.

That's pretty much the point I said fuck this, ejected the disc and traded it in (which I haven't done for a long time) the first deal I saw.

FloatOn

I've spoke in favor of subtlety before. I think unnatural hair colors scream "look at me, give me attention"

it's cool looking but too flashy for my personal preference.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Is that list the loser table or the cool kids?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Coloured hair is not unlike large/flashy tats.

There are people who can rock them and look fly as hell (like our own Lilith and Lucian) and people who are just deeply unaware of how terrible it looks on them, like so many folks you can see walking down the street. And since bright colours attract attention, it reinforces its terribleness.

Also, speaking as somebody who worked at a beauty parlor (yes) back in the day, look for a proper professional to do your hair unless you are damn good at it. Cheap dye jobs will get you cheap results.

Numb

Numb

Washing your sheets is no different from washing your socks. It doesn't make sense.

The only thing I hate is ironing them. That sucks.

Even if you are lazy and hate washing, you should atleast keep multiple and keep them in rotation till it's time to wash everything

marrec

Banned
Washing your sheets is no different from washing your socks. It doesn't make sense.

The only thing I hate is ironing them. That sucks.

Ironing sheets sounds dreadful.

Ironing in general is a bad time, but wearing wrinkled shirts/pants makes me feel bad so I have to iron those.

Sheets though? They go on the bed looking like a topographical map. But at least they're clean. Clean sheets feel great.

Why judge people for colored hair? They probs aren't doing it for you.

Then again I judge people based on weight and clothes, so who am I to talk.

zeemumu

I go to an arts college. A bunch of people have coloured hair to show how unique they are or how shit their life is.

Like chill out

I remember wanting to do a Shadow the Hedgehog copslay when I was younger and had cornrows by making some of them red leaving the rest black :p

Colored hair's pretty cool.

I need to go get ready so I can get stuck in LA traffic for 2 hours

Eh, screw it, I'll leave at 9.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
If we ever do genetic engineering colored hair should totally be a thing

Also today is Be Cooler than You Were Yesterday day. Put on your sunglasses, folks

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Crazy day at work, our "beloved" store manager got his ass fired today

I just drunk backed a kickstarter

I've heard of drunk buying steam games, I'm taking it to a new level

giznight

I hope you have a reasonable limit on your CC :p

FloatOn

Why judge people for colored hair? They probs aren't doing it for you.

Then again I judge people based on weight and clothes, so who am I to talk.

Just noticed this. People "judge" all the time. Judgement is just a function of logic so there really shouldn't be a negative association with it.

The problem comes when people get mean spirited or nasty about it. I was just stating my personal preference when it comes to unnatural hair color, nothing mean spirited about that at all.

SolVanderlyn

If you post in this thread you are either gay, a game dev, or in the military. It is known.

People need to stop trying to finger my fucking asshole and mind their own fucking business
I pray that this is a metaphorical statement and not a literal one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom