• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
I think it's funny when people act like eating sushi makes you cultured because it's literally peasant food. You can do the research if you think I'm joking.

I don't like any seafood. There are some freshwater fish I enjoy eating if you add lemon or otherwise neutralize it, but most are repulsive to me.

Dunno if it makes you cultured,
I was raised on Japanese cuisine.

My dad was actually a chef in Japan,
prior to moving here.

AcridMeat

Banned
hello acrid, I see you're adJUSTIN your boobs!
Looks like you caught me justintime for a show.
I think it's funny when people act like eating sushi makes you cultured because it's literally peasant food. You can do the research if you think I'm joking.
I don't remember the last time someone had that connotation put with sushi, maybe a decade ago in high school? Granted the Bay Area has great seafood.

FloatOn

I don't like any seafood. There are some freshwater fish I enjoy eating if you add lemon or otherwise neutralize it, but most are repulsive to me.

you should take a couple minutes and understand that just because something has humble beginings doesn't mean that it can't be elevated to transcendence

justin justout
ORETsvC.gif

I want to write a book called Hero Dreams of PB&J. It's about a boy named Hero who just loves making peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches. Hero gets really good at making pb&j and opens up a shop that sells nothing but gourmet pb&j. Suddenly people start overreacting to this and pretty soon pb&j gets elevated to high cuisine. It gets so bad that eventually the waiting list to go see Hero make his pb&j at his famous restaurant is over three months long. And people who don't like pb&j get culture shamed for the plebeians they are.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I want to write a book called Hero Dreams of PB&J. It's about a boy named Hero who just loves making peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches. Hero gets really good at making pb&j and opens up a shop that sells nothing but gourmet pb&j. Suddenly people start overreacting to this and pretty soon pb&j gets elevated to high cuisine. It gets so bad that eventually the waiting list to go see Hero make his pb&j at his famous restaurant is over three months long. And people who don't like pb&j get culture shamed for the plebeians they are.

677096d14d418202b56b2b3490b921f2.jpg

AcridMeat

Banned
It'd take about that many glasses of wine to be stupid enough to order some pb & j on some bunk ass white bread.

edit: Holy shit awesome moment of the day. Dad just came in while Your Time Is Gonna Come by Led Zeppelin started after Bold As Love on this mix, and he's like "Now I know you're my son, because I had the same two songs in the same sequence on my tape recorder as a kid."

It'd take about that many glasses of wine to be stupid enough to order some pb & j on some bunk ass white bread.

edit: Holy shit awesome moment of the day. Dad just came in while Your Time Is Gonna Come by Led Zeppelin started after Bold As Love on this mix, and he's like "Now I know you're my son, because I had the same two songs in the same sequence on my tape recorder as a kid."

aw :,)

AcridMeat

Banned
Yo Lili I just want to warn you that PB&J is actually my initials and your boy.

Also Isn't It A Pity by George Harrison is one of the best songs. D: :D D: D;

I want to read that.

Please fucking write it.

An alt option is visual novel.

AcridMeat

Banned
We'd probably be as messy tbh.

Also that's not it.

I forgot that my dad got to see Led Zeppelin in Munich in the late 70's/early 80's. And AC/DC, and Queen.

Fuckin a ;~;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom