• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
I transitioned to a talker as I got older. just don't quite have the patience to pay attention to someone who goes on about things I don't care too much about. I at least pretend like it ofc cause i'm not heartless

Jobbs

Banned
I'm pretty sure that's sashimi

tumblr_m2wuy9aCxY1rsaq0to1_400.gif

FloatOn

I didn't "get" sushi until I wa taken out to my first business lunch roughly 10 years ago. Once the sake starts flowing it is one of the best culinary experiences a person can have.

I need to teach some of you about sushi...
Man some of those posts. :|

Serious lack of culture up in here

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I didn't "get" sushi until I wa taken out to my first business lunch roughly 10 years ago. Once the sake starts flowing it is one of the best culinary experiences a person can have.

Serious lack of culture up in here

If you need to be tipsy or drunk to enjoy something then its not that good breh.

In other news I saw this gif and somehow thought of Jobbs
giphy.gif

MutFox

Banned
the last sushi I had was super super dry. awful

i'll definitely try it sometime again tho.

Shouldn't be dry...
Also, look for a sushi place with actual Japanese sushi chefs.

It does make a difference.

Though I don't know how good sushi would be on a non-coastal city.

Usually love my sushi with same good genmaicha. It's a type of Japanese green tea with roasted rice.

It came about when peasants couldn't afford pure green tea.
I think it tastes better :p

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Enough with this sushi love in and can we talk about lobster instead? I'm only asking this because I've never had it before and have a desire to try such a dish.

Misha

Banned
Shouldn't be dry...
Also, look for a sushi place with actual Japanese sushi chefs.

It does make a difference.

Though I don't know how good sushi would be on a non-coastal city.

Usually love my sushi with same good genmaicha. It's a type of Japanese green tea with roasted rice.

It came about when peasants couldn't afford pure green tea.
I think it tastes better :p

Theres a small Japanese neighborhood in Pittsburgh.

eww tea

I think it's funny when people act like eating sushi makes you cultured because it's literally peasant food. You can do the research if you think I'm joking.

I don't like any seafood. There are some freshwater fish I enjoy eating if you add lemon or otherwise neutralize it, but most are repulsive to me.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I think it's funny when people act like eating sushi makes you cultured because it's literally peasant food. You can do the research if you think I'm joking.

I don't like any seafood. There are some freshwater fish I enjoy eating if you add lemon or otherwise neutralize it, but most are repulsive to me.

The best food ever made is peasant food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom