• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I saw a cheerleader and a bat on my way home. pretty neat.
Plot twist: you actually saw a vampire and they were one and the same.

Bought Witcher 3 because it was on sale. Hooray.

My PC keeps overheating when I play games. So much for having a gaming PC. I knew building one was a bad idea.

Plot twist: you actually saw a vampire and they were one and the same.

Bought Witcher 3 because it was on sale. Hooray.

My PC keeps overheating when I play games. So much for having a gaming PC. I knew building one was a bad idea.

that would be even cooler!

witcher 3 is a thirsty bitch when it comes to pcs. but you don't have to put everything to the max in order to enjoy it imo.

God, I need a nice stiff drink.

That Guiness I get at Wal Mart in a 4 pack can't really be the Guiness that the brits and the Irish get in on the other side of the pond, right?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I can't even play older games like Guild Wars 2. I played it for 20 mins this morning and my whole PC just... died

It's a fairly capable PC, too. Or, you know, it should be, and was for a while, but now it's acting up.

I've actually had Witcher 3 on PC for a while and have been unable to play it, so my recent purchase was for the PS4 version. *Shrug*

SolVanderlyn

Bad day for everybody and Trab saw a vampire. Awesome

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Here's my nude everyone
seacucumber-o.gif

Jobbs

Banned
dicks don't photograph well... period. so I only have half nudes too.

I have a few semi nudes from my GF too, they'll serve me well on the long nights at sea

MutFox

Banned
I think the SNES versions of both were better. The SNES version of MK2 was definitely better, Doom on 32X didn't have Inferno and it sounded like shit. For all the problems Doom SNES had, the music was kickass.

I know MK2 for the SNES was awesome back in the day,
probably had better sound than the 32x version for sure. :p

Thought the 32x version was truer to the Arcade though.
Well, SNES was pretty damn close.

Had no idea that 32x Doom had no inferno. :|

What games you gonna get for it then? :p

FloatOn

At a sushi bar for dinner and three asian dudes are sitting at the bar with me. One of them is apparently going through a divorce. His two friends are offering advice. This is community. This is the kind of stuff that restores my faith in humanity.

SolVanderlyn

At a sushi bar for dinner and three asian dudes are sitting at the bar with me. One of them is apparently going through a divorce. His two friends are offering advice. This is community. This is the kind of stuff that restores my faith in humanity.
Man you have no idea how much this stuff gets to me (in a good way.) I distinctly remember someone talking to their friend on the phone in the hallways at school about how stressed they were and it was clearly a conversation between close friends. The guy smiled ear to ear and was like "come on man, stop joking around, I'm trying to be serious" and smiled like three other times during their conversation. No other reason to talk other than to calm him down.

As a guy, a lot of males hate this. They don't want to start a conversation unless you want something or are trying to set up plans for something. I used to call my friends on the phone as a kid just to talk. For like hours. About nothing. This is seen as a girly thing and it needs to not be, at all

Basically I love when people have casual heart to hearts, especially when they're helping each other out like in your example.

zeemumu

Yes they're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinking alone

jb1234

Man you have no idea how much this stuff gets to me (in a good way.) I distinctly remember someone talking to their friend on the phone in the hallways at school about how stressed they were and it was clearly a conversation between close friends. The guy smiled ear to ear and was like "come on man, stop joking around, I'm trying to be serious" and smiled like three other times during their conversation. No other reason to talk other than to calm him down.

As a guy, a lot of males hate this. They don't want to start a conversation unless you want something or are trying to set up plans for something. I used to call my friends on the phone as a kid just to talk. For like hours. About nothing. This is seen as a girly thing and it needs to not be, at all

Basically I love when people have casual heart to hearts, especially when they're helping each other out like in your example.

I'm pretty much convinced that close friendship is the balm of life. I'll talk with my best friend for an hour or more on the phone, about our lives, what we're dealing with, how we're feeling. All stuff considered "girly" I guess and that's a shame because it really makes me feel more connected to people. Especially men, who make up the vast majority of my close friends.

I'm pretty much convinced that close friendship is the balm of life. I'll talk with my best friend for an hour or more on the phone, about our lives, what we're dealing with, how we're feeling. All stuff considered "girly" I guess and that's a shame because it really makes me feel more connected to people. Especially men, who make up the vast majority of my close friends.

I really wish more men were like that. everyone has to suffer the way it is now. ~.~ y'all have balls+ emotions goddammit, use them both! osiejfcmoaesivraw,epr

Jobbs

Banned
Ib4 five replies from guys saying how they love talking abiut feelings

I'm watching a show on tlc about a 600 pound man for some reason

Misha

Banned
I really wish more men were like that. everyone has to suffer the way it is now. ~.~ y'all have balls+ emotions goddammit, use them both! osiejfcmoaesivraw,epr

most people aren't going to do that till you're already friends so you really won't know till you spend a decent amount of time with them. late at night with sorta relaxing activities seems to do it best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom