• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
Found a 2 story house with a basement 3 bedrooms and a backyard for rent for 700$. Hoping its not too good to be true cause it looks great from the limited info

zeemumu

Well from Em's recap in the 100 OT, it sounds like that could've gone better.

Octavia and Murphy
are still alive. Also a disappointment

This has little impact on my
birthday present related
plans

Well from Em's recap in the 100 OT, it sounds like that could've gone better.

Octavia and Murphy
are still alive. Also a disappointment

This has little impact on my
birthday present related
plans

Tumblr said:
but to be fair the finale did sum up the entire season… completely shit, makes zero sense, the only good part was lexa,

tumblr_inline_o7gjk6b6871rwatmg_500.gif

tumblr_o7ggdkNVGC1sikpego2_500.gif

listen..........i am a fucking........good........person........I don't.....................................deserve.................................................this..................................................................................................................why......................................................................why are you......................................FUCK

jb1234

Dude #1 and I are going to be friends (he was never interested in me in that way) and now he's helping me to get out from Dude #2, who he describes as frequently getting overattached to dudes. My life is bizarre.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Dude #1 and I are going to be friends (he was never interested in me in that way) and now he's helping me to get out from Dude #2, who he describes as frequently getting overattached to dudes. My life is bizarre.

Life is Strange breh
tumblr_nktdk5ePyP1ro6yndo1_400.gif

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Found a 2 story house with a basement 3 bedrooms and a backyard for rent for 700$. Hoping its not too good to be true cause it looks great from the limited info

Rent like that doesn't even get you a studio in a not so great part of LA.

:(

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

If I were white girl dancing right now this is what I would look like.
maybe I am dancing

I was also told that the gay scene in Seattle is generally focused on open relationships and polyamorous relationships. Not sure how comfortable I am with that.

Seattle rent's so expensive that couples have started moving in with each other.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The Penny Arcade guys live in Seattle.

Granadier

Heh, looks like Boston isn't much better.
My rent out there will be twice what I'm paying now, and it's only a room instead of an entire 1-bdrm apartment.

Jobbs

Banned
JB stop being a stud pls. You're going through men like a sshkhkrr through fottawops!

And not everyone can claim the lizard pic
when it's me

certainly not pau ffs

Jobbs

Banned
gf and her friend have crashed and I'm doing what any normal red blooded man would be doing right now and watching this girl put on makeup to look like a pokemon

Yo I'm actually sorta jealous about Boston though. As much as I make fun of the stereotypical Boston accent, I am a big fan of the city (Philadelphia and Boston are my eastern jams). I'd love live in either.

I'M NOT TRYING TO BE. But really, all the attention has been incredibly flattering. I guess I'm pretty hot. :p

Where's the lie?

Take all that and multiply it by 1.258x or so for the insane piano skills

Why the hell do I feel so down about never being able to see Work Crush

Jesus fuck I hate myself

Don't worry dude. Soon you'll realize something important about women... It's that a girl is like an orange. First you've got the skin.. Then you've got the sweet sweet innards...

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Girls are oranges boys are onions

Jobbs

Banned
Ogres people are like onions. They both have layers.

Women are like the stars in the heavens ♥ in that
there are over 1 billion trillion of them in the known universe and they are made from hydrogen and helium and an ongoing nuclear reaction gives them limitless power and you can't look directly at one and if you went within 1.3 million miles of it you'd be instantly incinerated

it rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again

pls mister my family will pay ransom whatever you ask

Granadier

Yo I'm actually sorta jealous about Boston though. As much as I make fun of the stereotypical Boston accent, I am a big fan of the city (Philadelphia and Boston are my eastern jams). I'd love live in either.

If you ever get the chance come visit. You'll always have a place to crash.
It's a great city from my limited experience there so far. I'm very excited to be back in the big city surrounded by activity. Everything is so close and easy too. 👌🏻

Jobbs

Banned
I asked out a girl by carrier pigeon once... But this particular dumbass bird -- a REAL piece of work - got the message wrong and signed it Mark! She married Mark! FML

If you ever get the chance come visit. You'll always have a place to crash.
It's a great city from my limited experience there so far. I'm very excited to be back in the big city surrounded by activity. Everything is so close and easy too. ����

don't make threats about free places to crash if you don't intend to make good

Carrier pigeons (more rightly called homing pigeons) become ultra familiar with their home and are able to navigate back to it quite successfully as long as they aren't taken too far away. But you can't just send them anywhere. It's more like the homeward bone in Dark Souls where it can take you home but not send you anywhere.

This makes me suspicious of asking someone out by a homing pigeon. Like you probably spent way too much time at her house training the pigeon. That's creepy. As fun and archaic as this delivery system seems at face value, it's actually pretty disturbing.

FUME5

Carrier pigeons (more rightly called homing pigeons) become ultra familiar with their home and are able to navigate back to it quite successfully as long as they aren't taken too far away. But you can't just send them anywhere. It's more like the homeward bone in Dark Souls where it can take you home but not send you anywhere.

This makes me suspicious of asking someone out by a homing pigeon. Like you probably spent way too much time at her house training the pigeon. That's creepy. As fun and archaic as this delivery system seems at face value, it's actually pretty disturbing.

What if I ask someone out via a drone delivered message?

Jobbs

Banned
Like you probably spent way too much time at her house training the pigeon. That's creepy. As fun and archaic as this delivery system seems at face value, it's actually pretty disturbing.

I knew I shoulda went with the homeward bone!

yo did you say you depart for india tomorrow? here's hoping you don't end up in the bahamas by accident!
or do? do we hope that?

What if I ask someone out via a drone delivered message?

I guess it depends. My brother has a quadcopter so if a drone came by with something for me I'd think it was him playing a joke on me.

I knew I shoulda went with the homeward bone!

yo did you say you depart for india tomorrow? here's hoping you don't end up in the bahamas by accident!
or do? do we hope that?

yeah, I have to be at the airport in twelve hours. The flight is like sixteen hours long and I'm going to sleep through most of it, so I'm staying up as long as I can and getting real real tired.

Jobbs

Banned
"Hey baby, can I get those digits?"

*gives Easting and Northing*

if I just say "dude. party." in your sick dialect would you know whether I"m alerting you to a party or whether I'm having a bathroom emergency? like your whole way of talkking is inefficient -- which is ironic considering your tendency to slur sveeral workds together

I guess the same applies to bostonians

FUME5

if I just say "dude. party." in your sick dialect would you know whether I"m alerting you to a party or whether I'm having a bathroom emergency? like your whole way of talkking is inefficient -- which is ironic considering your tendency to slur sveeral workds together

I guess the same applies to bostonians

I'd probably pass you a beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom