• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
So, Witcher 3.

Wide open world is intimidating. This game seems huge. Normal enemies killed me. The very first ones I found, actually.

Yep.

Witcher 3 is very similar to Dark Souls difficulty wise. You'll get the hang of it. Or drop the difficulty setting.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
European brethrens, today is the day Fire Emblem Fates is finally in our hands!

I'm so excited! Starting Birthright, the true start!

Takumi seems pretty cool
Birthright > Rev > Conquest

BUT

Conquest has the best cast/supports/music/atmosphere, and the most unique gameplay. The main story is just... noticeably worse than the other routes. Also, if you play on hard, prepare to get rekt. Almost unfairly so. Rev feels the most like a traditional FE game. Birthright is the ultimate middle ground and feels like it has the most cohesive story.

Ryoma is OP. He can carry the last half of the game by himself on Birthright. lol

I got Godzilla and Dark Souls 3 from the library
Sorry FE

That reminds me, I still got DS3 to play :0
What do I do? I think I might leave DS3 for the summer, only reached the
road of sin?

Birthright > Rev > Conquest

BUT

Conquest has the best cast/supports/music/atmosphere, and the most unique gameplay. The main story is just... noticeably worse than the other routes. Also, if you play on hard, prepare to get rekt. Almost unfairly so. Rev feels the most like a traditional FE game. Birthright is the ultimate middle ground and feels like it has the most cohesive story.

Ryoma is OP. He can carry the last half of the game by himself on Birthright. lol

This game will last me all summer. I'm very happy that we have, technically, three FE games to play now :)
I might play them in order, so after BR I'll do CQ then Rev.
Ryoma being OP isn't surprising tbh

marrec

Banned
Morning peoples.

Half day, yay.

What to do with myself afternoon...

Play DOOM?

You into the MP at all? I'm finding it way better than the initial impressions. Moving Warzone is great.

So, Witcher 3.

Wide open world is intimidating. This game seems huge. Normal enemies killed me. The very first ones I found, actually.

I remember Witcher 2 pre-difficulty patch. It was like, Ninja Gaiden Black difficulty level.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously considering going to Roskilde festival for one day. Its fucking expensive but damn what a lineup.

Numb

That one pic i'm looking into the camera

fFDcr.jpg

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I want to paint my nails lime green and become a teenage mutant ninja turtle.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
today I learned that there is a person that doesn't like pink floyd
My crazy uncle claims he wrote all of their lyrics.

I think he believes it too.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I think lime green nail polish looks bad on every one.. Women included.

Everything looks hot on hot people.

81e6cf3655142b7f055b33635c5aa0f4.jpg

Did you know there were women guards at concentration camps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom