• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Apparently this is a thing?

v7ZcPM7.png

AcridMeat

Banned
Hi I'm back home.

OKay well I gotta sleep.

Before I do, friend quoted this from TUMBLR

"If anything he's smart enough to bed dead.

You'd think, but he's actually the sort of dead where you can't do anything (bad kind of dead) rather than where you don't feel anything but can still post memes on the internet (good kind of dead)"

Makes you think Mhm

goodnight

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
drunk at 3:30 AM what's up everyone o wait you're all asleep or getting ready for work dammit

I don't understand that impulse, it's like saying "let me brush your teeth for you".

Because it's late and we're sitting around the kitchen table doing nothing. I don't usually get a chance to paint my nails because my work makes it too impractical. I get lots of ink on my hands at the screenprinting shop and use a bunch of solvent to clear it and other elements. So since I'm not going to be at work for a couple weeks I thought it'd be fun to indulge now, and since I had it out anyway we started talking about it.

FUME5

Because it's late and we're sitting around the kitchen table doing nothing. I don't usually get a chance to paint my nails because my work makes it too impractical. I get lots of ink on my hands at the screenprinting shop and use a bunch of solvent to clear it and other elements. So since I'm not going to be at work for a couple weeks I thought it'd be fun to indulge now, and since I had it out anyway we started talking about it.

So romantic.

We have a $1500 drone for work, to get aerial photography for country sites. I'd be really pissed at that dude.

jb1234

Might be doing a long drive and am in the market for a good iPhone car charger and dock. Surprised I haven't invested in these earlier.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I let my boyfriend paint my nails. He did such an awful job haha I'm never letting him try that again

edit: lol FUME5 don't send messages via drone

rskc0gjiohvn4cqvqhuu.gif
Hark, for I have slain the sky demon!

Chuckie

I let my boyfriend paint my nails. He did such an awful job haha I'm never letting him try that again

I tried that once in college with a friend of mine. I kinda fucked it up too. It is harder than it looks to be honest.

However since then I have painted some figures/toys... so maybe I could do it now. I'll try it on my wife one of these days.

I sometimes think about painting my nails but then think about the attention and potential mocking that could occur and think "no never mind"

It's less common for men so yeah, probably a bit of attention. I don't think people would mock you, though I don't know what kind of people you're surrounded by admittedly.

I tried that once in college with a friend of mine. I kinda fucked it up too. It is harder than it looks to be honest.

However since then I have painted some figures/toys... so maybe I could do it now. I'll try it on my wife one of these days.

Yeah, there're all sorts of fluid dynamics at work that take a bit of time to get used to, not to mention being more precise than you think.

SolVanderlyn

My best friend in high school painted his nails black for a while. He was in a heavy metal band, though.

It's less common for men so yeah, probably a bit of attention. I don't think people would mock you, though I don't know what kind of people you're surrounded by admittedly.

My friends wouldn't give a shit (which is one of many reasons they're my friends), but like some people at work might try to make "jokes" about it

Not to mention the comments I'd get from my family, who already make more than enough comments about my hair

I paint my nails sometimes.

*has changed my mind*

Jobbs

Banned
What do you mean?

just that the episode was an absolutele *MESS* , overpacked, rushed, bad editing, constantly feeling like it was written by our collective 12 year old little brother, etc... But the poor actors have to take it utterly seriously. I guess they get paid though

I like the show, but this episode... wow what happened

Jobbs is edgy. So painting his nails is a norm.

GrcvrZi.gif

Wait what colours are we talking here Jobbs?

I occasionally paint them black or dark blue (I'm not kidding, btw). They're not right now but I might again soon for the hell of it.

I don't have a normal job with bosses/coworkers to worry about offending and people I know don't give a fuck (at worst I'd get playful ribbing, which I don't mind)

honestly something in me wants to paint them magenta (I love this color and I use these shades in my game all the time) but I'm actually a bit too timid to go that route so far

I occasionally paint them black or dark blue (I'm not kidding, btw). They're not right now but I might again soon for the hell of it.

I don't have a normal job with bosses/coworkers to worry about offending and people I know don't give a fuck (at worst I'd get playful ribbing, which I don't mind)

honestly something in me wants to paint them magenta (I love this color and I use these shades in my game all the time) but I'm actually a bit too timid to go that route so far
Bright or bust motherfucker

*would go straight in with rainbow or something*

Jobbs

Banned
I have pink converse it would be fun to match my nails to them w some plain muted shirt and top

A roy g biv would be fun too

HOLY SHIT! Finally beat that damn mission in Not A Hero that was stumping me. Wow that was quite the rush. This is a really good game. Damn hard.

Had to uninstall Dark Souls 1 because lol no controller.

But installed Gary Mod's and reinstalled Turok because why the fuck not?

Also lmao Jobbs paints his nails, okay. That's cool. There a real hard motherfucker in MMA that paints his nails, as well. I shouldn't care about that as much as I used.

One of my reasons for thinking about painting my nails is because Mattie Jo Canino does and they're super great and cool, is that weird?

Also today is a good emo day. Goodness is streaming and my Tiny Moving Parts and Modern Baseball records and tshirts are being delivered! Woo!

Might be doing a long drive and am in the market for a good iPhone car charger and dock. Surprised I haven't invested in these earlier.

I have a little Bluetooth microphone/audio output device that works well in my car, which has the 12V and aux-in next to each other, and which turns the 12V off with the ignition. Something like the "Himbox 03".

SolVanderlyn

So, Witcher 3.

Wide open world is intimidating. This game seems huge. Normal enemies killed me. The very first ones I found, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom