• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned

marrec

Banned
haha well what do you say in that situation?!

also you don't have to join the fucktrain.

Thankfully never been in that situation, but I'd probably say something similar like 'I've already eaten' or something.

Also, I give into peer pressure too easily, all the other dudes would be training it up and I'd be like "well I don't wanna look weird" and join in.

My faults are my own :(

Thankfully never been in that situation, but I'd probably say something similar like 'I've already eaten' or something.

Also, I give into peer pressure too easily, all the other dudes would be training it up and I'd be like "well I don't wanna look weird" and join in.

My faults are my own :(

get a good wig and I could smuggle you into the grape party. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) bring Misha if she wants to come too! I didn't forget I just didn't wanna stain her with our smutty thoughts.

get a good wig and I could smuggle you into the grape party. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) bring Misha if she wants to come too! I didn't forget I just didn't wanna stain her with our smutty thoughts.
Is long hair the prerequisite for grape party over fucktrain then if a wig would allow marrec in? Because I have long hair and like grapes and probably wouldn't like the fucktrain

Wait do I still have to watch the fucktrain at the grape party?

Can I just stay at home?

I screamed. I was less...uh...world traveled to put it nicely. Didn't know what to do.

BIG. Very thick and leathery. Also hairy iirc. I remember crazy wild pubes poking through.

lol I probably would've screamed too. it never happened to me I just thought maybe other people run into this kinda stuff more often idk ;S
did he pull away at least?

Is long hair the prerequisite for grape party over fucktrain then if a wig would allow marrec in? Because I have long hair and like grapes and probably wouldn't like the fucktrain

Can I just stay at home?

you'd probably have to watch the fucktrain from time to time to don't let things get outta hand.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The entire concept of the glory hole seems so badly thought through

Who's gonna want to just suck a random guy off? Let alone when they're going to the toilet

It doesn't make any sense

you'd probably have to watch the fucktrain from time to time to don't let things get outta hand.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think by the time we've got a fucktrain things are already massively out of hand
am I missing a joke here I don't get dirty jokes half the time it can be very embarrassing >_>

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Who's gonna want to just suck a random guy off? Let alone when they're going to the toilet

It's disgusting but desperate gays that dont use growlr, hornet, grindr, scruff, etc go that route.

marrec

Banned

Can I just stay at home?

There are only two ways to go about this, either participate in the fucktrain, or watch it while eating grapes.

In completely unrelated news, this movie was filmed in and around my home town!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQoqsKoJVDw

Those desert shots kinda make me nostalgic.

You should embrace eu natural m'lady. (Maybe trim a bit tho but shaved looks IMO disgusting most of the time)
yeah but you don't get hair stuck between your teeth. theoretically.

I don't think they're going there to go to the toilet in the first place. these are well known locations for some people

wonder what RNH in the fucktrain would look like

jobbs, NO!

better wonder what the grape party would look like. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This thread in one picture:

006.JPG

Misha

Banned
lol. I made it up. it's the women of this thread [and marrec with a wig] feeding each other grapes in the nude.

would be funny if there was an actual sex thing with the name though.
it has a tvtropes name http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GrapesOfLuxury (sort of. Doesn't refer specifically to the sexual aspect. This technically works better but doesn't specifically refer to grapes http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RomanticSpoonfeeding)

You can find a surprising amount of articles and pictures about this though

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
You should embrace eu natural m'lady. (Maybe trim a bit tho but shaved looks IMO disgusting most of the time)

No way, I had my hair permanently removed. Guys I agree look awful shaved bald.
wonder what RNH in the fucktrain would look like
Jobbs, you know what you need to do. We need an artistic representation only you can provide.

marrec

Banned
Jobbs there is a groundswell of public support for the RHN fucktrain picture, I just got a letter from rochester NY saying how much it would mean to them and their little sister dying of boneitis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom