• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modern internet slang also has a lot to do with gay/drag slang and black slang making their ways into the white mainstream instead of being distinctive jargon relegated to specific communities.

Misha

Banned
I didn't carry when I was pregnant. Nothing fit right, I couldnt get my shoulder or tank holsters to sit right because my tits swelled up too much.

What about perpetual questions about if you want a boy or girl or lots of retarded advice.
Girl obv. Advice sounds awful tho. I just started to avoid career advice.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Modern internet slang also has a lot to do with gay/drag slang and black slang making their ways into the white mainstream instead of being distinctive jargon relegated to specific communities.
The internet is wonderful
no it's a terrifying cesspit of the worst parts of every culture and abominable subcultures that rose from it due to its anonymity

FloatOn

All I've had to eat today is some cheez-its

I need to get this appointment over so I can get lunch

I'm on a stupid side of town so options are limited :/

Jobbs

Banned
What about perpetual questions about if you want a boy or girl or lots of retarded advice.

I want a girl

lol

Whew, dodged a bullet. I owe what the military considers to be "homework" on the 25th and my sarge just called and was like "they're due today bring 'em in" and I was all "ummmmmmmmm sir they're due next week" and he was all "o shit u right sorry"

So now I'm gonna go pass the fuck out, bye

GN =D

Whew, dodged a bullet. I owe what the military considers to be "homework" on the 25th and my sarge just called and was like "they're due today bring 'em in" and I was all "ummmmmmmmm sir they're due next week" and he was all "o shit u right sorry"

*drinks*

Also that's lucky

Also homework? What?

zeemumu

I had this happen but it was an essay it it actually was due that day. I wasn't even aware of its existence but I told my professor what happened and he allowed me to turn it in on the following day.

my professor used to do this and we had to have evidence he said it was due on the specific date so someone would record him to have evidence

she was the real mvp

The internet is wonderful
no it's a terrifying cesspit of the worst parts of every culture and abominable subcultures that rose from it due to its anonymity

I'm not sure how much anonymity even contributes to how vile a lot of the internet can be. People happily post their shitty views fully attached to their real names on Facebook all the time. It's more due to an utter lack of any potential real world consequences (apart from perhaps being fired) that largely contributes to the toxicity. But I mean we can't have people getting fined or jailed for their abhorrent behavior either. So it's pretty much ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jobbs

Banned
excellent

8c823a7d0dfe1ba384c2528c52b91802.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
I legit designed this encounter in my dream this morning but I forgot to take notes, now I can't remember what I'm supposed to do

Misha

Banned
I'm not sure how much anonymity even contributes to how vile a lot of the internet can be. People happily post their shitty views fully attached to their real names on Facebook all the time. It's more due to an utter lack of any potential real world consequences (apart from perhaps being fired) that largely contributes to the toxicity. But I mean we can't have people getting fined or jailed for their abhorrent behavior either. So it's pretty much ¯_(ツ)_/¯
People still act horribly Irl but they aren't usually in situations where there's easy access to the people they would act horrible to. Mostly shows up in schools and at work when you're forced to associate with people you might not get along with

I'd be too worried that I'd accidentally kill a cat

I'm bad enough at taking care of myself

Is there a special breed of cat that just like...doesn't die and is always happy?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yass finally got The House in Fata Morgana and after some hours in it its is so fucking lit right now. Available on Steam fam.

How the hell do you come across so many inliners? I don't know anybody who does it.

I don't even know. I swear the things I don't find attractive are following me somehow. some weird universe revenge shit for whatever the hell I did in a past life.

one time he was like "gonna go inline skating...alone... if only someone would come to watch.." and I'm like "well that's my stop, seeya!" (he's a nice dude tho)

I don't even know. I swear the things I don't find attractive are following me somehow. some weird universe revenge shit for whatever the hell I did in a past life.

one time he was like "gonna go inline skating...alone... if only someone would come to watch.." and I'm like "well that's my stop, seeya!" (he's a nice dude tho)

I am not sure how someone thinks it is a fun idea to try to invite someone to watch them do inline skating.

Maybe it is really really cool and you should give it a shot considering it is so popular.

you need more than three for that bruh. they better have dignified names

you realize I've been seeing her for 2 months right
you realize I was kidding right?
I am not sure how someone thinks it is a fun idea to try to invite someone to watch them do inline skating.

Maybe it is really really cool and you should give it a shot considering it is so popular.

haha no way, I'll stick to playing magic

zeemumu

Doesn't hold as much weight as asking your girlfriend to come cheer you on at sport practice when the woman in question is not your girlfriend and the sport is inline skating.

Unless your brand of inline skating somehow involves graffiti and rival Japanese gangs, I don't see the appeal.

and this doesn't even include flights ;_;
still jelly as hell
if you run into my ex, can you get like..really drunk and puke on him? *o*

I know D:

I think I'm heading up to Portland or Seattle or somewhere with non-punx friends after as well so oh god all the moneys
I need to sort this out actually

Fortunately I can spread it out a bit so it won't be too bad

And request noted. $2 Long Island Iced Teas from High Dive, HERE I COME (I'm not even joking they were stupidly cheap, maybe not $2 but definitely no more than $5, I'm pretty sure)

I know D:

I think I'm heading up to Portland or Seattle or somewhere with non-punx friends after as well so oh god all the moneys

And request noted. $2 Long Island Iced Teas from High Dive, HERE I COME (I'm not even joking they were stupidly cheap, maybe not $2 but definitely no more than $5, I'm pretty sure)

nicee <3
those cheap 2$ will make up for all the other pricy stuff.

jb1234

I know D:

Haha. If you end up in Seattle, let me know and I'll buy you a drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom