• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Bob Ross ain't no joke, son.

I've been suffering though insomnia lately and early this morning, so I watched an episode of Bob Ross and half an hour later I go into full REM sleep.

2-3 months of anew awful cycle of insomnia > crashing at 6 PM > asleep until 2-3 AM > on the computer until 4-5 AM > sleeplessness until I get out of bed etc and some variation of this brutally rendering soul from my body kinda cycle until this morning

Someone please make Bob Ross a patron saint of insomniacs every where on the internet.

I knew my love for Bob Ross was justified.

Uc4 is also a saint

Uc4 is also a saint

Bob Ross shits all over UC4.

That drawing & painting game you can buy on the eShop is the spiritually successor to that cancelled Bob Ross DS game.

No joke, someone should clone Bob Ross and Bo goddamn Jackson.

In fact, why isn't Bon Jackson Captain America IRL? Any rational reason why this is not happening now?

Been bothering for a short awhile, but remember Lost Planet 1?

The assault rifle that predominantly featured in that game is called a Bullpup, right?

I always keep getting the Bullpup and the FAMAS confused.

Man, they need to Remaster or reboot Lost Planet, man.

Jobbs

Banned
When I was 19 years old I worked for my cousins sign shop in the summer... and I remember one time I was out on location installing a sign and using the drill. A car pulled up with older (to me) women in it and one of them said "yeah drill it baby! " And they all laughed. I was thinking of how to respond and they sped away.

FloatOn

I really enjoyed the story of bioshock infinite but the way it played especially after part 2 was fucking offensive

Worst example of a game getting dumbed down in recent memory

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Valkyria Chronicles is still such an amazing game. Buy it, people. It's so so good, and I adore the artstyle so much, it's so pretty..

Literally a mix of Kessen, Shining Force and Full Spectrum Warrior, which are all among the best underrated tactics games. God I love it. This time I'll finish it hopefully -.-

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Been bothering for a short awhile, but remember Lost Planet 1?

The assault rifle that predominantly featured in that game is called a Bullpup, right?

I always keep getting the Bullpup and the FAMAS confused.

Man, they need to Remaster or reboot Lost Planet, man.
Bullpup just denotes the action is aft of the trigger, FAMAS is a French rifle and is of a bullpup design.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
there's a super ripped dude walking around shirtless underneath my window :eek:

How it used to be:

But soft! What light through yonder window breaks?
It is the east, and Juliet is the sun.
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,
Who is already sick and pale with grief,
That thou, her maid, art far more fair than she.

nah upon closer inspection he looked too "brah" for me

How it is now:

Hey who's up there, a hot chick? I'm Romeo. <points at body> Wanna hit this?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
ugc48jr.jpg

Awww yiss

Xiao Hu

My friend is returning home to Germany and I feel ambiguous. On the one hand I'm glad to have my bed back for myself, on the other hand I won't see him for another year as he's moving to Brazil to study Portuguese. The shitty thing is I don't even want to visit him there, and if I went there then only if I could connect it with a trip to the US to smoke cigarettes at Jobbs' place.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I am not tired at all, nice warm bath and I am like new

That is a fucking awesome view.

Yeah it was awesome. Sunny day, almost no clouds...quite some people on the summit though.

It was quite difficult hike orientation wise, because half of it was on old lumber trails and we managed to get lost twice, but luckily GPS was working, so we were able to find the right one. But it was a bit too long for the first hike of the season :)

I want to live at this spot in particular..
There are some weekend houses not far from the summit, around 10 minute hike away :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom