• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
I really loved the first two Bioshock games. They just completely ruined it with shitshock infinshit. They took Bioshock and drained it of all suspense, intrigue, mystique, character, and fun. I wish someone would make a legit Bioshock 3.

I can't spoil because because after ME2 I quit the series, it was too shit.

ME1 had it's flaws and I thought "they'll fix them and the sequel will be even better". And then ME2 was only slightly more of an RPG than GoW2.

I've alway sbeen a bit half hot on ME, tbh, but they were worth playing because they were impressive and novel for their time. I don't think they've aged well though.

Pau

That game disappointed me so much :/

I dont remember any zombie looking guys in red dead :p
Me neither but it was in a desert and I skipped pretty much every cutscene after the first few hours so I could have missed something! And there was a zombie expansion?

Misha

Banned
I really loved the first two Bioshock games. They just completely ruined it with shitshock infinshit. They took Bioshock and drained it of all suspense, intrigue, mystique, character, and fun. I wish someone would make a legit Bioshock 3.

It was cool for being different to an extent. But then they didn't even pull off it being different right
Dishonored fills a similar niche to what bioshock infinite was trying to do now and that's a better game (though less crappy action and with the addition of stealth)
Me neither but it was in a desert and I skipped pretty much every cutscene after the first few hours so I could have missed something! And there was a zombie expansion?

You know that's a very good point.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

So I shouldn't finish Infinite? I stopped playing because I wanted to beat it in one play through and kept getting hammered at an early point in the game.

And I beat BioShock 1&2 on Brass Balls difficulty too.

I didn't finish Fallout 4 either... And I still haven't started Episode 2 of Life is Strange

those damned kids today.

My new band name.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Infinite would be better if it was the beginning, the end and the DLC as an experience. The best part of Infinite was the DLC.

Dishonored is awesome.

Jobbs

Banned
It was cool for being different to an extent. But then they didn't even pull off it being different right
Dishonored fills a similar niche to what bioshock was trying to do now and that's a better game (though less crappy action and with the addition of stealth)

Yooo I just hated it. Bioshock was so wholly conceived. It had such a firm grasp of what it was, and it all made sense -- THere was an internal logic. The Big Daddies (and I'm sorry, highly scripted encounters with handymen are NO SUBSTITUTE for the roaming big daddies!) were awesome, the little sisters were awesome, choosing what to do with them was awesome (harvest or save), it was just a really tight experience.

BS2 felt like a logicla evolution and the addition of Big SIsters was fantastic. They nailed it.

Bioshock Infinite was just a big hot colorful mess. It was a series of lights and colors for what seemed like a million hours until I was finally, mercifully, given an ending.

So I shouldn't finish Infinite? I stopped playing because I wanted to beat it in one play through and kept getting hammered at an early point in the game.

giphy.gif

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Either my upstairs neighbors have a useless noise making device, or they are having the most boring sex imaginable.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Maybe they just bang at all hours of the day on every surface in their apartment. Boringly.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Jobbs what hand did you play in this photo

13237826_479070182291293_3687605009214269193_n.png

And I beat BioShock 1&2 on Brass Balls difficulty too.

I didn't finish Fallout 4 either... And I still haven't started Episode 2 of Life is Strange

My new band name.

You should totally finish Infinite just so we can hear your impressions on the batshit insane ending.

I don't mean batshit insane in a good way

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The gag-oriented, pun ridden simplicity of Dragon Ball crushes my child self who loved it for something it never was

But I still watch it and enjoy it

no you didn't

and i've been listening to tiny moving parts lately after you brought htem to mind

I very much did

And TMP are great, the new album is fucking incredible

Speaking of, hey look at the stuff that turned up yesterday :D

The gag-oriented, pun ridden simplicity of Dragon Ball crushes my child self who loved it for something it never was

But I still watch it and enjoy it
It gets way better after the first arc

Bob Ross ain't no joke, son.

I've been suffering though insomnia lately and early this morning, so I watched an episode of Bob Ross and half an hour later I go into full REM sleep.

2-3 months of anew awful cycle of insomnia > crashing at 6 PM > asleep until 2-3 AM > on the computer until 4-5 AM > sleeplessness until I get out of bed etc and some variation of this brutally rendering soul from my body kinda cycle until this morning

Someone please make Bob Ross a patron saint of insomniacs every where on the internet.

I knew my love for Bob Ross was justified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom