• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
If a girl likes random stuff related to you on Facebook, does that mean she likes you?

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Oh god.

Ok, so the club is NOTHING like I expected. I expected it to be seedy and I expected it to be a sausage fest and I expected everyone to be gross. Not the case at all.

It was clean and like a mini hotel. There were all these rooms, I couldnt see most of them for obvious reasons but like some were like just beds and stuff, some had straps and things, all had people fucking like crazy.

One of the weirder things is that you had to check your phone. There were rooms setup with digital cameras for people who specifically wanted to tape theit fucking, but you had to get a ticket and then turn in the ticket at the bar for a DVD. I wonder if they mixed anyone's numbers up...

So anyways, Heather and her hubby get a room and the guys they coordinated this with. Like I said before I have no desire to watch her get pounded by all these guys. Plus and this gonna sound super racist but a lot of them were black guys and I just don't find that attractive physically. Sorry. I have a racist vagina I guess.

Oh one of the stranger things I forgot! There were condoms EVERYWHERE. But if you wanted to have unprotected sex you had put the occupied sign with a red star up, and you had to have the cleaning crew know and pay for it, dunno how much. This place was all about cleanliness and consent. It was FREEZING in there though.

Anyways, once she is gone I go to the bar which is kind of in the middle, it's makeshift, but okay. I drink red bull and vodkas all nigh. I get a LOT of propositions from guys and girls but nobody is super pushy. The bartender was cool as fuck though. She told me a bunch of crazy things and she said it paid really well.

I also end up hitting it off really well with this middle aged super hot tattooed woman. She had a to of cool stuff, she was in her mid 40s, a retired Navy officer, bUT the way she just did not give a fuck was awesome. She was showing me the rib work she had done and just reached behind her neck and undid her dress and showed me her bare chest. Very cool. We ended up doing shots of Gentleman Jack and she talked me into hooking up with her and her boyfriend. It was mainly her and me, because despite the casual sex, it was very polite. Like he didn't touch me until I said very clearly it was okay. He was okay, larger than i like. I'm not a size queen at all. So I kinda spent a lot of time trying to position my hips and ass so he could only go so far, either way it was awesome. It was the first new dick I've had in years.

We were done before Heather and Doug were though so I sat at the bar with Kyla for a bit longer. Let her diddle me a little while we drank. Left around 04.

I drank waaaaaaay too much though. I feel like hell warmed over.

tumblr_nyv6qqHpVW1uj4nsco1_1280.jpg

Oh god.

Ok, so the club is NOTHING like I expected. I expected it to be seedy and I expected it to be a sausage fest and I expected everyone to be gross. Not the case at all.

It was clean and like a mini hotel. There were all these rooms, I couldnt see most of them for obvious reasons but like some were like just beds and stuff, some had straps and things, all had people fucking like crazy.

One of the weirder things is that you had to check your phone. There were rooms setup with digital cameras for people who specifically wanted to tape theit fucking, but you had to get a ticket and then turn in the ticket at the bar for a DVD. I wonder if they mixed anyone's numbers up...

So anyways, Heather and her hubby get a room and the guys they coordinated this with. Like I said before I have no desire to watch her get pounded by all these guys. Plus and this gonna sound super racist but a lot of them were black guys and I just don't find that attractive physically. Sorry. I have a racist vagina I guess.

Oh one of the stranger things I forgot! There were condoms EVERYWHERE. But if you wanted to have unprotected sex you had put the occupied sign with a red star up, and you had to have the cleaning crew know and pay for it, dunno how much. This place was all about cleanliness and consent. It was FREEZING in there though.

Anyways, once she is gone I go to the bar which is kind of in the middle, it's makeshift, but okay. I drink red bull and vodkas all nigh. I get a LOT of propositions from guys and girls but nobody is super pushy. The bartender was cool as fuck though. She told me a bunch of crazy things and she said it paid really well.

I also end up hitting it off really well with this middle aged super hot tattooed woman. She had a to of cool stuff, she was in her mid 40s, a retired Navy officer, bUT the way she just did not give a fuck was awesome. She was showing me the rib work she had done and just reached behind her neck and undid her dress and showed me her bare chest. Very cool. We ended up doing shots of Gentleman Jack and she talked me into hooking up with her and her boyfriend. It was mainly her and me, because despite the casual sex, it was very polite. Like he didn't touch me until I said very clearly it was okay. He was okay, larger than i like. I'm not a size queen at all. So I kinda spent a lot of time trying to position my hips and ass so he could only go so far, either way it was awesome. It was the first new dick I've had in years.

We were done before Heather and Doug were though so I sat at the bar with Kyla for a bit longer. Let her diddle me a little while we drank. Left around 04.

I can go to bed now that my curiosity has been sated.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I got to Renowned on Imgur within two months.

latest

Oh god.

woah ok, doesn't sound too bad. glad you had fun :) and now you know how it's like!

Misha

Banned
Oh god.

Sounds like you had fun. Gonna go again? :p

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I don't judge but I just don't see the appeal of it. like at all. I honestly just don't get it. if my partner fucked someone else that would be it for me.
Yeah, like I said not my thing. But it was definitely an experience. Today is more my speed. Gonna have some lunch with the kid and play XMEN 2 on Genesis, lol.

Misha

Banned
Nah, not my scene. Ithe was kinda eye opening though. All the happy couples just fucking everyone they wanted.
I sorta expected something like that. I read a comic a bit ago called Sunstone (nsfw ofc) which is a comic sort of about bdsm culture and it seems to be similar. Lots of spoken and unspoken rules and everyone is generally very respectful. It seems to be treated somewhere between an art, a fun thing to do, and a lifestyle. The way the comic reads, it seems very believable that the artist has firsthand knowledge of the culture.

Can't say id be interested either but ite really neat to see that pop culture stereotypes of those things are way off the mark. Blah blah blah puritanical society blah blah

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Growing the beard back in cause Jobbs and JB said it looked good. Two weeks now.

Ignore the... sweat. I only take selfies after the gym and this one came out well otherwise. Unfortunately it diminishes the ability to use it anywhere else

I could go for a skittlebrau right about now.
iunderstoodthatreference.gif

Growing the beard back in cause Jobbs and JB said it looked good. Two weeks now.

Ignore the... sweat. I only take selfies after the gym and this one came out well otherwise. Unfortunately it diminishes the ability to use it anywhere else

iunderstoodthatreference.gif

definitely looks nice on you, keep it up! :>

I need to move to the states just for all the sweets. I want all the skittles and cap'n crunches and mint oreos D::::

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
they do but strangely enough they have a different recipe and contain animal products. :0

oh yuck!
PM me an address and I'll mail you some. They sell giant bags of them here.

Low enough to want skittles!

This recent jacket purchase has done wonders, it feels great.

Think I may cave and buy Mad Max - nevermind I don't mean minimum specs for that either. Ugh.

Time to burn your computer down.

SolVanderlyn

I always liked M&M's much more than Skittles.

edit: when you accidentally a level 33 quest in Witcher 3 at level 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom