• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Can you guys shit post a bit harder
2vXD3ni.gif

did u miss me :3

Like the deserts miss the rain 💋

Episode three? I have good news for you then:

the show is about to skyrocket the fuck up.

Edit: Let me blow your mind now, though. That cute nurse who's head over heels for Thack? That's Bono's daughter. As in Bono the U2 singer.

Whoa.

Bertie, Lucy, and Algernon are my current trinity. Clive Owen's performance is phenomenal so far, but as his character is a total dickbag at this point, he doesn't make it into the trinity.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I FUCKING LOVE COCAINE: The TV show.
Whoa.

Bertie, Lucy, and Algernon are my current trinity. Clive Owen's performance is phenomenal so far, but as his character is a total dickbag at this point, he doesn't make it into the trinity.

Thack has more important shit to do than pleasing lesser beings. Like beating Death to a pulp with his bare fists.

This show relishes in evilry, though. There are moments when you just can't help but reenact the hecan'tkeepgettingawaywithit.gif macro IRL. It takes pleasure in wrecking you, which is something it shares with Hannibal.

Don't forget to drop by the Season 2 OT once you are done with it if you want to share your feelings there. Just avoid it like the plague unless you want to step into some brutal spoilers.

zeemumu

I have other friends who I need to play with eventually anyway.

Seems like everyone I know bought the game

Probably going to be brief with them cause their friends also have the game.

I'm gonna try to pick a real main. It's probably gonna be Tracer.

Misha

Banned
I'm gonna try to pick a real main. It's probably gonna be Tracer.
I was trying to have two (used to be d.va and mercy) so I wouldn't have to worry about bad team composition but I really don't think I mind choosing characters depending on the specific situation. Though I stil go back to lucio or d.va if all else fails

zeemumu

I was trying to have two (used to be d.va and mercy) so I wouldn't have to worry about bad team composition but I really don't think I mind choosing characters depending on the specific situation. Though I stil go back to lucio or d.va if all else fails

You're pretty good with Lucio and Mei. Try giving them a shot.

giphy.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Here's me playing WItcher 3 for 15 mins

Forgot to trim the video... lol. Only meant to upload the last minute or so for the cool slow-mo finisher

Edit: Few things annoy me more than when people act genuinely offended when people attack their favorite media. That Dragon Quest thread on gaming side is full of so many overly defensive people, as if these people were insulting their children. And also double/triple posting condescending Bubsy avatar guy who shall remain unnamed because it's rude to talk about people behind their back but whose posts annoy me in every thread he's in

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Aww, I like it. It's cute.

zeemumu

I've been pretty good on my food intake this week. I just need to do more cardio. What's good cardio that isn't long distance running?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom