• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
I guess. I mean the Dai Li had stone hands.

tumblr_ng5rlxfegj1u16sito5_250.gif

a5zftzC.gif

kuviraroundup_by_doomslicer-d81md7z.gif

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Got my orders today. Heading to Mid Atlantic Regional Maintenance Center, as a technical representative.

Let's just do this shit already.

Pumped for my 96 this weekend though

Misha

Banned
But why did she need one? You couldn't mount that thing on a train? Or a tank?

I could use some pizza but I could also use some weight loss.

they talked about it. apparently a train wouldn't get there as fast as she wanted

can't remember why she had a
mech
sitting around though

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Some hoverboard-ridding chode almost crashed into me because he was too busy dicking around with his phone. This happened five minutes ago right at the entrance of my gym.

I wish nothing more than the slipperiest dog shit on his path.

Depressing thought time

My parents bought this house nearly 20 years ago. It cost £115k and they're still paying off the mortgage.

If I were to buy a 1 bedroom flat, it would cost me more than that.

Thanks neoliberalism you're doing a good fucking job

zeemumu

So I'm watching this LP of DS3 and they're talking about how good the mimic head helmet is for grinding and how it's a difficult item to get because of its drop rate, and I'm realizing that I had it and never used it.

Jobbs

Banned
So I'm watching this LP of DS3 and they're talking about how good the mimic head helmet is for grinding and how it's a difficult item to get because of its drop rate, and I'm realizing that I had it and never used it.

There's a trick for getting it tho involving the lloyd's talismans

Misha

Banned
I'm seeing people say they never see d.va do good and they can't figure out how to play her. whaaaat? she's by far the easiest character to play and can do pretty much everything. you can tank, you can essentially be a turret, you can be a nuke, you can harass. everything pretty much

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I really wonder how Overwatch runs on old crappy PCs like mine.

zeemumu

I'm not that well-versed in PC specs, but my several year-old gaming laptop runs Overwatch with no problems at all. The real test would be trying it out on the school work laptop that I bought myself for Christmas last year. It doesn't do much more than run standard programs.

Misha

Banned
Blizzard has a habit of making sure their games run on as broad a range of computers as possible.

one thing i always find impressive is how varied they're willing to make the graphics settings. sc2 on max settings has a ton of detail and on min settings is pretty much solid colors rather than textures and now shadows or anything glowing or such. usually theres a pretty big difference for most games but theirs goes way farther

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom