• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

Overwatch isn't even fun. It just makes my eyes hurt. Anyone want my battle.net account?

Acrid can attest as I was silent while playing with him albeit there were a few outbursts of "what the FUCK"

*knits*

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Overwatch isn't even fun. It just makes my eyes hurt. Anyone want my battle.net account?

Acrid can attest as I was silent while playing with him albeit there were a few outbursts of "what the FUCK"

*knits*

Call me when you're offering your body.

FloatOn

so megacon is this weekend.

I'm kinda pissed that most of the cool people are going to be there on friday and I have to work.

I'll probably still go saturday because jay and silent bob.

zeemumu

so megacon is this weekend.

I'm kinda pissed that most of the cool people are going to be there on friday and I have to work.

I'll probably still go saturday because jay and silent bob.

I think I'm done for the year after anime expo in 2 months unless I decide to do Comikaze in October

I can't remember the last time I had the money to go to a convention. Probably AX in...07? 08? I haven't counted EVO as one, but with how big it is now, I think I might as well.
Anyway I'm so happy I could die so I'm going to go to sleep now and actually relax for the first time in three months

Cheers

One of the best Gaga songs FYI

Have a good sleep

Numb

Anyway I'm so happy I could die so I'm going to go to sleep now and actually relax for the first time in three months

Cheers
Chandler-Unrolls-Covers-Friends.gif

night

Thanks <3

Also side note but I love how hardly anyone calls me Dragonz anymore and they actually use my real name lmao

I keep switching back and forth, it's weird. But I also can't say anything because literally only my family uses my first name. With everyone else, it's like a 60/40 split between Beef and my last name.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
2 days till tattoo getting xcited YO

i hope i wont hate myself

zeemumu

Asami deserved better than Mako. I'm glad she got it...eventually.

Mako had nothing to him. He wasn't funny, his combat skills were average,and his police work was boring. Also
he cheated on Asami.

What do you think is worse, having your exes get together ala Korrasami or have the two people that you're attracted to friend zone you and marry each other ala Mulan, Aurora, and Phillip in Once Upon a Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom